CBBE with TBBP?

drenari

Yeah if anyone working on 3d physics wanted some inspiration that gif should work. I don't think there are enough sensors available that she could put on that would allow for that much motion to be captured in digital form. Though I can't wait to see what kind of things will be available in games in the next 10 years what with the super realistic body scanning technology coming out and stuff like occulus rift.  Also I believe the model in the gif is Katee Owen.

I think hdt will deliver this eventually. All it really needs is some really comprehensive maths, right? I'm personally relieved that we don't have to depend on an animator to do this - no disrespect to them, but the jiggle should be nuts and bolts stuff really. Those guys would be better at putting poses together, refining the art of choreography if you will. For the lumps and bumps behaving as they ought to,  I put my trust in Isaac Newton, just as this girl's body does.  

I think hdt will deliver this eventually. All it really needs is some really comprehensive maths, right? I'm personally relieved that we don't have to depend on an animator to do this - no disrespect to them, but the jiggle should be nuts and bolts stuff really. Those guys would be better at putting poses together, refining the art of choreography if you will. For the lumps and bumps behaving as they ought to,  I put my trust in Isaac Newton, just as this girl's body does.  

Problem is a lot of things get abandoned before they can reach their full potential...

Archived