Three questions on LoversCreature

I wonder how I would go about if I want to remove certain creatures from being affected by LoversCreature? Do I just remove them from the xLoversCmnGetCreatureType script? For instance:

elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes "\Rat\" == 1 )

;Rat

SetFunctionValue 230

Which brings me to my second question. I'm using the Construction Set Extender and when I try to change something in that script, CSE and the computer freezes so I have to reboot it. Has happened three times in a row. Any tips on how to successfully edit it?

Lastly, I wonder how I would go about to to disable the spawns of Hitodes/Mushrooms after sex? (That might be added by LoversCreatureExtender perhaps - not sure.)

Construction Set Extender is nice (if it works for you. Crashes and burns on Windows2000) but are you sure it's using the OBSE editor as well? This is vital! I always thought that it was impossible to use one without the other but I could be wrong. Does it crash with the normal+OBSE editor?

Guest Donkey
I wonder how I would go about if I want to remove certain creatures from being affected by LoversCreature? Do I just remove them from the xLoversCmnGetCreatureType script? For instance:

elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes \"\Rat\\" == 1 )

;Rat

SetFunctionValue 230

If you want to remove certain type of creature just place ; in front of it, so it won't be looking for it.

;elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes \"\Rat\\" == 1 )

;Rat

;SetFunctionValue 230

Which brings me to my second question. I'm using the Construction Set Extender and when I try to change something in that script, CSE and the computer freezes so I have to reboot it. Has happened three times in a row. Any tips on how to successfully edit it?

Freeze only happens on my end, when saving the full plug-ins, that is actually normal after a few minutes my pc works again. Not sure what is causing it. But your freeze could be something else.

Lastly, I wonder how I would go about to to disable the spawns of Hitodes/Mushrooms after sex? (That might be added by LoversCreatureExtender perhaps - not sure.)

this is part of loversCreatureExtender. And is caused by the attached script these creature has on them.

Construction Set Extender is nice (if it works for you. Crashes and burns on Windows2000) but are you sure it's using the OBSE editor as well?

Yes' date=' CSE uses the OBSE editor. In fact, it "takes over" the editor when loading via OBSE, which means I can't answer:

Does it crash with the normal+OBSE editor?

until I've removed CSE to check it.

elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes \"\Rat\\" == 1 )

;Rat

SetFunctionValue 230

If you want to remove certain type of creature just place ; in front of it' date=' so it won't be looking for it.

;elseif( me.ModelPathIncludes \"\Rat\\" == 1 )

;Rat

;SetFunctionValue 230

this is part of loversCreatureExtender. And is caused by the attached script these creature has on them.

Ah, brilliant. Thanks! :)

EDIT: Worked fine with CS/OBSE so it was CSE that bugged out for some reason.

EDIT 2: Removing the scripts from Hitodes/Mushrooms didn't stop them from spawning after sex. Must be something else making that happen.

Archived