Heya, newcummer (sorry) looking for advices from oldcummers (really sorry ...)

Redflyingmonkey

Hello hello, so I'm stuck at home with a broken leg during the New year's Eve and instead of drinking beers with my buds I decided to literaly "fuck up" my skyrim, and proceed to get raped by wolves, rape wolves, and do whatever sexlab allows doing with wolves  (or giants, or dragons for that matter). 

But I just started using sexlab, and I'm kinda lost at the layout of the website and which mod I should download, I saw a vid with someone having animated prostitution and sex addicts and it looked pretty simple to install. Like, do you have a common layout of which mods I should install to use sexlab to it's fullest ? 

I got a sevenbase body with bombshell, xp32's skeleton and all the sexlab framework, FNIS with creature pack too, how to I get them all to get "into each other ?" I mean, which mods add the best and the most sex animations/have the less chance to destroy my skyrim ? 

EDIT : Yea now that I see it my post is too long for what it means. In short : "me wanna have bungo bungo sex in skyrim, how does me does to do dem dodos ?"

You may want to check this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

And also the download section, just check that the mods is fairly up to date, cause lately Sexlab has been a lot of updates and some mods could still not work propertly till all the modders are done with all the christmas/new year stuff.

And for the 'technical' question, you've got pretty much what is needed. Sexlab Framework contains all the animations, fx's scripts and resources needed to work, you run fnis, you've got the right skeleton, you're good. Now you just need the actual sexlab mods to do something in your game. Oh maybe you need penises for your wolfs and other creatures. The pack with all the models are somewhere in the downloads aswell, as long with other insteresting stuff.

Sexlab nude creatures (if you really want wolves), then sexlab defeat or submit (read and check which you would prefer, my personal choice is submit as it covers consensual and rapey stuff). Sexlab match maker to test things and also if you want to create a spontaneous orgy in the inn or what have you. That will be enough to get you started and see how you like it.

Oho, pretty nice, looks like it's easy actually, and I even managed to put the rars into nmm and have them working, I got the creature rape thingies and sexaddicts installed, how about if I want to have a threesome like in some pics I saw ? I heard it was still in beta right ? Oh and what about the pregnancy/std type of immersion mods, would they work with my Sevenbase and skeleton ? 

Thanks for your help guys, I can feel the swelling in my leg disappearing. (Well not really, it's just moving places if you know what I mean)

If you want pregnancy, there's something for unp/sevenbase, but not much. You need to go cbbe/bodyslide, which has better pregnancy support and a lot of armors with pregnancy support. The good thing about that is that bodyslide allows you to create easily your own body so you may not miss sevenbase as much as you would do switching to another body mod. The mods out there are Hentai Pregnancy (my option being quite simple and direct and also the only one that actually produces childrens if you install a plugins for that mod), Being Female (quite a compendium of female menstrual cycles...) and Simple Pregnancy, from the author of Immersive First Person view and another cool mods. Or you can always use pregnancy mods without actual physical changes, using the power of your imagination... As for STD, a mod called preciselly Sexlab STD

Theres also other insteresting stuff for immersion and effects like Sexlab Warmbodies, which integrates sexlab in frostfall by reciving warm by having sex and sexlab rnd (for realistic needs and deseases) that changes your weight and other stuff according to your habits, and there's another called sexlab hormones too... And for immersion is also good prostitution mods, being my current two favourites Radiant Prostitution, that allows your female char to progress in its job and its quite fun, and TDF Aggresive Prostitution, that also allows to pimp followers and other nice features. However Im not certain how broken/fixed are those two with the lastest version of sexlab that came just today xD

So it's funny, I just died thanks to Frostfall while being raped by 4/5 draugrs somewhere in Solstheim, while being impregnated by a chaurus egg, while being impregnated by Judah the dog's dog baby, while having shitloads of STDs, while having less than 20 percent health so even if I didn't die from the cold, I would've been captured by the draugrs, chained and raped again until I get a CTD. 

I think you understood, all in all, I got the UNPB body with the patch for the pregnancy thingy, just some quick questions though (thank you for answering btw, you're awesome). Is hentai pregnancy/estrus chaurus conflicting with each other ? Sometimes I get some kind of weird glitch where I can basically run on the air like a leprechaun, I mean I go through walls etc, and if it's not that my character just stays frozen after an animation, sometimes I can turn around as if I unsheated my weapons but she doesn't move !
It's not that big of a deal tho, I mean I can make saves and load every now and then when that happens 

Last question, : your pic ! How is it how it is ? Is that the CBBE body + bodyslide you're talking about ? I mean I want to make my character look just like that, "those" have the perfect size and textures ! Is it personal or could you share them with me ?

End of the questions I promise, thanks for your help man, you've helped me make those two last days way less boring than they would have been with my leg looking like a sausage and all ! Thanks !

Archived