Paranoid mod conflicts and Save corruption

Exibitions

A friendly recently told me about the mod, and I must admit I'm interested. But as a SkyRe user, I'm worried.

For those of you who don't know, SkyRe is short for Skyrim Redone, an overhaul mod that makes the game, in my humble opinion, fun.  The downside of course being, that it is incompatible with just about everything, and likes to blow up your saves when you install something it doesn't like.

So I defer to those more informed than I on the topic. Has anyone had experience with Sexlab and skyre?

I have over 100+ mods, and they all worry me, but Skyre is the most volatile. 

Well I did try Skyre along with Sanguine's Debauchery, Sexlab Victim, Prison Overhaul and Estrus Chaurus, and while I didn't put 100 hours into it, it seemed pretty stable.

Only problem being, I have a rather slow computer (I have an old dual core from around 2003 or so. It still uses DDR2 ram...), and the scripts were quite slow, but then again, that might just be me

IIRC, Ashal (site admin and developer of SexLab) runs SkyRe + Frostfall with SexLab without a problem. Personally, I didn't use SkyRe with SL, however I used Requiem with SL. And Requiem is much less mod-friendly than SkyRe.

As gaggedgirl123 correctly pointed out, your biggest problem would be script lag. For instance, on my spec (Core i3 + 4 Gb RAM) if I launch SL + Submit + Radiant Prostitution + couple of other SL-based mods along with Requiem + Frostfall + RND (total ~80 mods, 1/4 is compitability patches) in about 1 hour gameplay my script lag becomes bigger than 20 seconds.

Archived