GenerateFNIS_for_users.exe Not in files

So i've downloaded and exctracted SexlabFramework into my skyrim files, but i found myself stuck at the instalation step :run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe  utility, as that program is not the in the tools folder, nor is it anywhere else. I have tried afew times to redownload/ excract the files, but every attemp has yielded the same folders, withouth the .exe. There is altough a text document named Behavioredobject in the dossier. I use 7zip for exctraction. When i launch the game, the mod is there, sound and mechanics are present, just no animations

I use the nexus mod manager for launching, and i am currently using

Alternate start-Live another llife

Brawls Bugs Patch - Plugin - Modder ressource - brawl bugs - Compatibility edition

DIMONIZED UNP female body

Mature skin texture and body for UNP CBBE ADEC

T3nd0s Skyrim redone

Unnoficial Dawnguard, dragonborn, heartfire an skyrim patch

Better females by Bella

ApachiiSkyhair v 1.5

FNIS

SkyUI

Race menu

A quality worldmap

SOS- Schlongs of skyrim

Sexlabframework v133

Sexlab - Defeat

You need the FNIS behaviour file from nexus (11811) that is called "FNIS Behavior V4_1_1 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-4-1-1.7z" when downloaded.

Maybe extract it to a temporary folder first and have a look at the contents. Everything in the data folder should be copied to your skyrim data folder.

Another thing you could first do is to look if your skyrim data folder doesn't contain another data folder. If so the the files were probably copied a level to deep.

Archived