How to: make Items invisible?

Discord12

This might be kind of an awkward question, but im trying to purposly generate a bug.

I'm using the Devious Devices and I hate the look of the chastity belts. For me, it's just a huge turn off to see that ugly metal thing covering up most of the chars Stomach, so I want to get rid of it, without hurting the actual usability.

Is there any way, to maybe delete the textures of said belts, so they get used and equiped nrimally ingame, but arent displayed on the character?

any tipps are greatly appreciated, since I have no TESV Toolkit / modding skills whatsoever.

Cheers and happy holidays!

If the belt is using a BSDismemberSkinInstance then changing the partitions body part to something else will make it not render in game.

jtsu24djoz461s57g.jpg

If its just using a NiSkinInstance then you could try removing the mesh from the folder.... Not sure how well that would work but worth a try.

If the 2 above don't work try making the alpha in the diffuse black and adding a NiAlphaProperty to make it transparent.

Archived