Texture problem, need some help

So after using unp texture blender to try and get rid of the neck seam. This started to happen and I have no idea on how to fix it.

ScreenShot20_zps5352cc11.png

ScreenShot21_zps437f73c5.png

ScreenShot19_zps6f0ccb96.png

Now the males have no problem, but every female now have this weird face texture. My PC doesn't have this problem, but I don't know if it is because of unp texture blender, but I've tried to set the texture and meshes back to just regular unp with no change at all. I'd love to get any help.

i think you might need to look first in nifskope if the color is set the same as the original or the path is set correctly   in BSLightingShaderProperty

the best is to delete it  and copy and past from the older one.

Yeah I'm a total scrub and new to nifskope. I have been using it, but just recently so it's all greek to me. BSLightningShader is in nifskope I take it?

Edit: Okay found what you were talking about fairly quickly, but what to do next I have no idea. Do I just remove it and how do I add another. Sorry for all the questions. ; ;

you open the old file.nif  of the head  you select 'BSlightingshaderproprety' and you 'copy branch'    than you open the new one and you delete it  than you select the nitrishape or nitristrips and you 'past branch'  

if it did not work just upload the file.nif the old and the new     and will see if the probleme is due to this or something else.

you open the old file.nif  of the head  you select 'BSlightingshaderproprety' and you 'copy branch'    than you open the new one and you delete it  than you select the nitrishape or nitristrips and you 'past branch'  

if it did not work just upload the file.nif the old and the new     and will see if the probleme is due to this or something else.

Okay the problem I have is what am I looking for, the body nif? is that where I'm changing the BSlighting? I might have to uninstall everything I think, even skyrim ; ;

Edit: After going through and trying different things. I finally figured it out, thank you for your insight and help.

Archived