SOS(NINGHEIM RACE) PROBLEM ..HOLE IN THE SCHLONG EDITION ,NO SCHLONG

aldz24

Update Edit:

Seems I finally did download all the right stuff  but my problem now is trying to activate it...no popups showing or anything when drinking the potions so i can confirm or etc and also my character has a hole on his Schlong Area :(

here is the debug

http://i.imgur.com/AdoPfVG.jpg?1?8160

http://i.imgur.com/1ts0Joj.jpg?1?8368

here is the image of the problem

That right there looks like a mesh problem.

Confirm you've installed everything correctly. (and its dependencies)

Maybe even try on a temp new save.

I'm using the NINGHEIM race so I can confirm this works on it.

Update Edit:

Seems I finally did download all the right stuff  but my problem now is trying to activate it...no popups showing or anything when drinking the potions so i can confirm or etc and also my character has a hole on his Schlong Area :(

here is the debug

http://i.imgur.com/AdoPfVG.jpg?1?8160

http://i.imgur.com/1ts0Joj.jpg?1?8368

here is the image of the problem

That right there looks like a mesh problem.

Confirm you've installed everything correctly. (and its dependencies)

Maybe even try on a temp new save.

I'm using the NINGHEIM race so I can confirm this works on it.

damn.... can you give me the step by step installation on which is which i have to install first?

also do i have to do anything manually? add the new xp32 1.9 skeletons to the ningheim female mesh skeleton?? or male folder( if i recall the xp32 skeleton that is implemented in the ningheim race version 1.1 is only 1.6 and in his TO DO list is to update 1.6 to 1.9  which is not yet happened)

my installation goes like this

i have already a unpb mod with bbp but those are only for my npc's

my main character is a ningheim male(switching from female sometimes)

so this is the step i did

1. installed SOS first

2.Installed the SOS 2.10b to 2.11 patch which allows custom races to be schlongified(seems there is a new version here in loverslab which is version .12 and .13)

3.installed a fine face texture mod for my npc's by urshi

4.installed a sos compatible body maps to my npc's

(from this point  i'm not even adding anything to my ningheim folder since it has it's own textures and meshes)

5.now that everything is good i now installed the ningheim-sos compatibility patch

(the recommended stuff is to install the XPMSSOSskeleton patch(which i did not install) from some other mod to make xp32 and SOS work but if i recall the xp32 1.9 skeleton from xpms now works alongside SOS? i think i probably should be manually adding the skeletons to my ningheim female or male folder  ? i'm using the unpb bbp one).

6 the last one i did is install the new xp32 1.9 skeletons

and the result is what you see now...eve without drinking the potions my character has a hole on his area

:(

• 5 weeks later...

Post your papyrus log please.

edit: here it is

How to make it work in game:
1. Drink "Shape potion"
2. Pop-up window will appear asking if you want this actor to be "schlongified" - click "Yes".
3. Put your armor on and off.
4. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

i need help with this also i keep getting  race doesnt havea compatable skeleton and would cause a ctd i have xp32 sos plus version 2.0 skeleton installed it works fine for all my other races but not this female one how do i ad the skeleton im using to the female  file ?

Is it a custom race? If yes which custom race is it? They sometimes have their own folder from which the game loads the race's skeleton. You'll probably have to replace that skeleton with the xp32 one.

i need help with this also i keep getting  race doesnt havea compatable skeleton and would cause a ctd i have xp32 sos plus version 2.0 skeleton installed it works fine for all my other races but not this female one how do i ad the skeleton im using to the female  file ?

Is it a custom race? If yes which custom race is it? They sometimes have their own folder from which the game loads the race's skeleton. You'll probably have to replace that skeleton with the xp32 one.

yes its custom its the ningheim race as the topic  says that im talking about.so my question remains how to i replace the skeleton for them with the xp32 one im using what do i swap out  from one to the other etc 

Tried copying the xp32 skeleton into meshes\actors\character\Ningheim\female\character assets female and overwriting the existing one? Oh and you'll have to drink, or make the NPC drink if it's a follower, one of the UNP schlong potions because SOS doesn't automatically add dicks to custom races.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys,

Sorry for digging up this thread but i am having this issue as well... the thing is, i've done everything to make it work before and had it working for awhile... then when i went to play it today, my character gets the schlongless state.IK had it all working before and so it wasn't due to the skeletons or the patch.

Also, when i drink the shape potions again, nothing happens... it doesn't ask if i should schlongify my race.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

ProjectZ

Archived