CTD Help! *something to do with males*

Sybian

So decided to play skyrim havent ever played it, I am familure with fallout3/nv I wanted to play with a prostitute mod active, I downloaded and ran all the programs boss/nmm/TES5Edit/FNIS, I only really downloaded some sexy armor mods, the suggested nude mods and a few others on this site. I CTD when ever I remove armor from males or whenever they are about to start a sex act on a female. With lizard people so far they can undress just fine.

So really confussed, would love some help!

So decided to play skyrim havent ever played it, I am familure with fallout3/nv I wanted to play with a prostitute mod active, I downloaded and ran all the programs boss/nmm/TES5Edit/FNIS, I only really downloaded some sexy armor mods, the suggested nude mods and a few others on this site. I CTD when ever I remove armor from males or whenever they are about to start a sex act on a female. With lizard people so far they can undress just fine.

So really confussed, would love some help!

It sounds like a skeleton issue. I always play females, but if you use schlongs of skyrim a lot of mods don't like to work with it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36923/? use this if you use SoS. This pretty much makes it so you can use any mods and they'll work just fine. If you don't use SoS than you might need a skeleton that's compatible, like xp32.

So might this help if you get the occasional CTD or freeze which papyrus seems to say may be SOS related? 

I'll check the log file after a freeze or crash and it seems like some of the last things the game was doing is trying to schlongify some npc or something to that effect.

I've got both SOS and the XPMS skeleton, but not the thing you'd linked.

Weird that argonians aren't affected, but I'm with the others here, probably a skeleton problem.  Make sure you've got a good skeleton (like xp32's) and its requirements.  If you're using SOS, install that it after your skeleton of choice because SOS needs its own skeleton from its files to work right.  Learned that one the hard way myself.

Archived