[IDEA] Sexlab SexChange

Quixotic

Ah Skyrim. The game where you are, really, the only hero. The only one that CAN be the hero. The epitome of truth, justice, and dragon-slaying. Or, you're a baby-killing, thieving bastard, who spares neither dragons nor random civilians. Either way, your name is well known throughout the land, and people know of your importance.

But what if YOU suddenly weren't YOU? If, say, the Dragonborn was well known as a strong, tall, muscle-y Nord man, why would anyone believe a short, scrawny Nord woman when she claimed to be the Dragonborn, turned female by some nefarious magics? That's right, they wouldn't! Just like nobody listens to beggars, nobody would listen to a woman who has no gear, and no way to get any. They might even mistreat her for her lies, or sell her into slavery, or some equally horrible thing.

And that's my terrible idea! If there was a mod that would let a male Dragonborn be turned into a female Dragonborn (or vice versa) byt some enemy's spell, then it would change the whole of the course of the game, with nobody recognizing you as the Dragonborn at all. Actually, I can't imagine that the scripting would be too difficult, as there are only a few people in the game who even acknowledge you being the Dragonborn. But wouldn't it be interesting to see? Maybe you could even marry different people, who didn't realize who you were. Maybe, say, after escaping with Ralof as a man, you could return to him as a female stranger and *cough cough* "court" him *cough*. You could play the scenario as the Dragonborn trying to convince others of your identity, or the Dragonborn using the scenario to his/her advantage, or accepting his/her new life.

True, this is the same idea I posted over on the Sexout forums, but eh, it could work for both games.

Interesting but would probably need a ton of work to get every NPC to not recognize you cause you changed gender. With Dawnguard DLC you can change everything except race and gender but NPC's still recognize you. Even if you use the showracemenu in the command console it still doesn't change anything.

I think the guy making Sexlab Hormones was working on a sex change curse as an addon, but he was hitting problems with the armour recognition.  It could change the body, but clothes and armour kept defaulting back to the original gender's models when they were equipped.  If anyone can think of a way to fix that, he'd probably like to hear from you.

Archived