How do we get decent Large Bust (H Cup poss) for Las Vegas?

CrisG9

OK i got Las vegas and all the add ons and loaded iit up along with the mod editor and started trying to set it up for decent females which in my world is H cup or K cup

Exnem1.1 plus the Exnem's Bigger Breast add on may have the most potential but i did not see a colthing replacer so that first girl who is supposed to teach us shooting behind the bar was flat as a boaard

DIMONIXED TYPE 3 body has SMALLER breasts for pete sake, so that was useless.

Type 3 F Body Replacer comes with a full clothing set but is still FLAT i mean hardly at all bigger reallly

I tried loading 2pac3's set of body replacer and clothing set called t3bb with the Fallout editor but the game would not even start....so had to take those off

any suggesoins for decent large bust females AND clothing..they can be big as new york but without decent armour and clothing conversions that work it is useless.

any ideas that anyone uses most gratefully reiceved. thanks.

maybe i need to load up 2pac3's by hand, as the editor did say there was a script missing that may have caused the problem.  he did nice work for Oblvion with the DM Wardrobe island that i still use sorry he got booted from the Nexus ...anyone have luck with his stuff and any pics?

UPDATE:

ah i see what i may have done.

i see in his read me we HAVE TO HAVE ALL of the dlc, i do have it all but didnt check all of the check boxes in the list to activate them all s was not sure what they all did yet.

that may have caused the CTD.

i will be hopeful.

I see Ling did a nice body and set of clothing too, anyone use them>

so i guess basically what is the best body for large bust and best clothing sets? any ideas very welcome

Looks like i needed to add the base Dimonized body BEFORE addings 2pac's i hope that will help too.

I use my own modified type 3 BB, in my sig is how big it is.

i dont suppose you could share that with me? im getting back into fallout once i build my new computer and that looks very nice!  :D

What changes did you make?

i finally emptied my inbox btw. sorry about that

Mostly your work, your original BB body for type 3 just sculpted the breast part a little bit to be more round , kinda like removing the jagged edges, but some are still visible in some angles. Oh i think i saw your original BB t3 body incorporated with the narrow shoulders somewhere.

I use my own modified type 3 BB, in my sig is how big it is.

i dont suppose you could share that with me? im getting back into fallout once i build my new computer and that looks very nice!  :D

What changes did you make?

i finally emptied my inbox btw. sorry about that

Mostly your work, your original BB body for type 3 just sculpted the breast part a little bit to be more round , kinda like removing the jagged edges, but some are still visible in some angles. Oh i think i saw your original BB t3 body incorporated with the narrow shoulders somewhere.

well it looks great. :)  and ya i keep seeing my meshes pop up in a lot of places. i dont mind though

Archived