Animation problem and some other things

Hey guys, I couldn't find a post that asked a similar question, but I'm having a few problems regarding sexlab. 

For one, I was wondering why is the wolf/dog/fox AI all...just died suddenly. Wolves and their variants spawn, but it's as if they were lobotomized. They don't do anything, and they certainly don't react to combat. That also ties in to the problem that wolves don't do anything during animations. They sit there all pretty while the character is being air humped...by nothing.

Secondly, I was wondering why is it some monsters don't appear during animations. My prime example for this would be draugrs. When they enter animation, they disappear so only the helmet and sword they're holding is left. Is this because I'm missing a mesh? I'm using nude creatures, since I don't like creatures running around with their rock hard cocks out.Would this have something to do with that?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I couldn't find a post that asked a similar question, but I'm having a few problems regarding sexlab. 

For one, I was wondering why is the wolf/dog/fox AI all...just died suddenly. Wolves and their variants spawn, but it's as if they were lobotomized. They don't do anything, and they certainly don't react to combat. That also ties in to the problem that wolves don't do anything during animations. They sit there all pretty while the character is being air humped...by nothing.

Secondly, I was wondering why is it some monsters don't appear during animations. My prime example for this would be draugrs. When they enter animation, they disappear so only the helmet and sword they're holding is left. Is this because I'm missing a mesh? I'm using nude creatures, since I don't like creatures running around with their rock hard cocks out.Would this have something to do with that?

Thanks in advance.

Your missing dependecies for SexLab nude creatures ( Beatiality extras not the animation pack from gone) as far as the animations go you probably don't have, didn't run, or don't have the correct version of FNIS. You need to have have version 4_1 of FNIS and the optional FNIS creature pack 4_1. (the october 17 version is also fine didn't realise there was a recent update) 

if you are still having problems after checking this,  post your load order in a spoiler , copy and paste your full FNIS report , and a papyrus log in a spoiler or as an attachment.

Okay, so I the missing things are now fixed as I got the extras installed. I also updated both FNIS 4.1 and Creature pack 4.1 and ran the generator for users. This is what came up:

FNIS Behavior V4.1   12/8/2013 4:15:58 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - 
Generator: D:\Games\Skyrim\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<
0_master.hkx

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...
Reading SexLabDefeat ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...

1059 animations for 6 mods successfully included (characters)
 225 animations for 1 mods and 16 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

I tried again and some creatues are not going through the animation. Example case again: Draugr arre standing there in the mannequin pose not doing anything. I'm not sure how to get the papyrus log, but I'll look that up and update this as it comes along.

I'll try and pull up a papyrus log, until then this is what I've got.

Is it only the dragur doing the T-pose now? If it is then this issue persist for me even though I have both dawnguard and dragonborn which was supposed to be the reason before version 4_1 (haven't tested with 4_1 yet as I wasn't aware of it's release untill I made my earlier post)  For me it only happens with one specific type of dragur that I can repeatably test where one spawns in a specific area. The others work fine if it is only the dragur in the T-Pose have you tried other dragurs to see if your just having the same issue I have? If this doesn't apply to you then post your load order too so others can look at it I'm out of idea's to try help you unless it's as conflict of some kind or if something grabs my attention in the log

Edit: here is the instructions for making a log I copied/paste them from the SexLab support and troubleshooting guide

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

If this log file is massive from just a short play session, as in greater than 5 Megabytes, than you have a serious problem with your Skyrim install that you should be looking to fix before anything else, look at any overly repeated lines for hints of what mod could be causing the line to repeat over and over again.

For sexlab issues, do a find/search for the words "ssl" or "SexLab" to find errors related to it.

Archived