Does anyone have idea what mod gives this dialogue?

Looks like "lewd comments" or possibly related to "Devious Devices" or "Plugs of the Commonwealth" due to the nature of the comment.

Are you using any of them? If so, try disabling one at a time and see how you go (I use all three and haven't encountered this issue).

I didn't even realise NPCs could see them until I had some girl passing a comment about me "having fun" with the vibrator I was walking around with in my bod...I was like "oh, so everybody knows I am doing this? Oops!"

3 hours ago, Blastik1 said:

Looks like "lewd comments" or possibly related to "Devious Devices" or "Plugs of the Commonwealth" due to the nature of the comment.

Are you using any of them? If so, try disabling one at a time and see how you go (I use all three and haven't encountered this issue).

I didn't even realise NPCs could see them until I had some girl passing a comment about me "having fun" with the vibrator I was walking around with in my bod...I was like "oh, so everybody knows I am doing this? Oops!"

Idk 'bout your mods but for me. they are kinda sticking out, making wearing them obvious to the keen observer (pervert) I like the inflatble with the pump ball hanging down. too bad it doesn't share the same mechanic as in Skyrim were you caught the ball between your legs, causing it to inflate followed by a text prompt and a moaning voice.

15 hours ago, Faldegast said:

Idk 'bout your mods but for me. they are kinda sticking out, making wearing them obvious to the keen observer (pervert) I like the inflatble with the pump ball hanging down. too bad it doesn't share the same mechanic as in Skyrim were you caught the ball between your legs, causing it to inflate followed by a text prompt and a moaning voice.

I tend to just use vibrators and plugs, I just assumed the little bits sticking out weren't visible to NPCs for some reason - I am a bit more discrete with my perversions now and tend not to wander around DC with dildos hanging out of my orifices...well, most of the time anyway. :D

1 hour ago, Blastik1 said:

I tend to just use vibrators and plugs, I just assumed the little bits sticking out weren't visible to NPCs for some reason - I am a bit more discrete with my perversions now and tend not to wander around DC with dildos hanging out of my orifices...well, most of the time anyway. :D

you make a point. I keep forgetting things like pants and underwear which would naturally hide such things.. it's not like pants come with a slit which lets the vibrators and plugs stick out and be visible.. as for vibration noises.. even if it's powered by an FC it should've generate enough noise to draw attention to you. as for the inflatble with the pump ball ... it would be tucked away inside a pant leg. ;)