Writing RJW Sex Descriptions

I'm thinking about writing some lines for RJW. I made a few for sex descriptions and Skyrim Sexlab and wanted to try that here. There are mods like Dirty Talk that do a one drop for the animation. I was thinking about trying to write a couple per or even somehow pull references to traits of the pawns in regards to things like genital size/tightness, breasts, beauty, masochism, or sexuality. Is something like that possible? Do I just do some simple word processing in an xml or is it pretty in depth to do what Dirty Talk does? 

39 minutes ago, Skömer said:

i suppose you already know these, but they are essentially doing the thing you are trying to do

favicon.ico Dirty Talk - pawns speak during sex, modding guide

favicon.ico RJW Sex Descriptions

maybe the modding guide helps

Thanks, I'll check those out!

Speakup should be able to handle everything you asked for except multiple lines. It only supports one line from each pawn (currently). It only requires you to know xml and write, I can help you with any questions and I wrote Speakups wiki that goes pretty in depth.

Posted (edited)

you can do some simple words processing in Dirty Talk's XML, some variables to adjust the dialogue with pawn's size, species, sextype, and moan effects are available too, mix 'em up with "Interaction Bubble", "Speak Up" (idk how this works though), and "OTY RJW Symbol" and you'll get yourself a complete RP Dialogue Popups kekw. lookin' forward to the dialogues frfr

P.S. someone made a wiki on how Speak Up/Dirty Talk (my dumbass forgot those are the same mods lmfao) works https://github.com/sergiodinapoli/SpeakUp/wiki, you might wanna check it out as well

Edited by SanzeninHayate32