Newbie guide

icezproz

Let's say you've modded your skyrim correctly, meaning that when you load your game you're actually loading: Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, etc., plus your mods. If you have Sexlab Framework, that means you have the 'core' mod installed, from where all SexLab plugins are gonna take their animations and different situations you can tweak in the SexLab Framework itself. Another different kind of tweak is SexLab Cumshoot, for example, which adds a cumshot effect to sexual animations, or mods that for example replace sexual sounds from Sexlab Framework. But in any case these mods (the 'core' SexLab.esm and tweaks like cumshot) are gonna give you the ability to have sex ingame, you need a mod that converts those resources provided by Sexlab into actual sexual-related gameplay.

Now you have a single actual sex mod that does that, which is Sexlab Romance. In order to have sex with it, you have to follow the mod rules, in that case, I guess you simply have to talk with a NPC and try to convince him/her to have sex with your character. Is not a button you can toggle in that mod. Is like for example, a prostitution mod. You wont have a toggle sex button, you'll have to actually prostitute your character or follower, get a client willing to pay and then get to the work. Only sexlab mod that actually toggles sex 'artificially' is SexLab Matchmaker as far I know, which also can work as a good debugging/testing plugin.

Let's say you've modded your skyrim correctly, meaning that when you load your game you're actually loading: Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, etc., plus your mods. If you have Sexlab Framework, that means you have the 'core' mod installed, from where all SexLab plugins are gonna take their animations and different situations you can tweak in the SexLab Framework itself. Another different kind of tweak is SexLab Cumshoot, for example, which adds a cumshot effect to sexual animations, or mods that for example replace sexual sounds from Sexlab Framework. But in any case these mods (the 'core' SexLab.esm and tweaks like cumshot) are gonna give you the ability to have sex ingame, you need a mod that converts those resources provided by Sexlab into actual sexual-related gameplay.

Now you have a single actual sex mod that does that, which is Sexlab Romance. In order to have sex with it, you have to follow the mod rules, in that case, I guess you simply have to talk with a NPC and try to convince him/her to have sex with your character. Is not a button you can toggle in that mod. Is like for example, a prostitution mod. You wont have a toggle sex button, you'll have to actually prostitute your character or follower, get a client willing to pay and then get to the work. Only sexlab mod that actually toggles sex 'artificially' is SexLab Matchmaker as far I know, which also can work as a good debugging/testing plugin.

Yep. so the MCM menu only show SKYUI and SexLab only? 

I cant have sex with companions ( i modded it, ) ,no word to press. Only work with lydia and other NPC ? Random Female NPC also cant talk too. Whiterun guards also cant ( Not like Animated Prositution)

I dint use SexLab Romance lately, but proprertly isntalled, it has its own MCM menu, like (almot) any other SexLab mod I know. If you dont have it that means you dont have SexLab Romance propertly installed. Once you have it, it will basically allow you to engage in 'romantic' conversation with NPCs in order to have sex. I think that precise mod only work for your character. But there are plenty of mods to have sex with your followers, or have your followers having sex with other npc

I dint use SexLab Romance lately, but proprertly isntalled, it has its own MCM menu, like (almot) any other SexLab mod I know. If you dont have it that means you dont have SexLab Romance propertly installed. Once you have it, it will basically allow you to engage in 'romantic' conversation with NPCs in order to have sex. I think that precise mod only work for your character. But there are plenty of mods to have sex with your followers, or have your followers having sex with other npc

yep i set the load priority to 1st or not at last den can already. i tot it say put any load priority den can ? 

Just download an run boss, it'll order your mods accordingly to a masterlist, in a proper way. That the first step (although if you really had something very out of place Skyrim would directly crash on startup, but who knows, better using boss and blaming others), then how are you installing it, manually? using a mod manager? Sexlab Romance (like most sexlab mods) consist in the .esp file that you check and run with skyrim, a 'script' folder and 'seq' folder, which must be placed inside the skyrim data folder...

Archived