I am sorry, I have not been here for a while, but I need your help, please.

I was in a car accident and seriously injured my back. I am not quite bed ridden, but I can't do much. So I went back to video games. I would greatly appreciate if someone would help me with mods for some games: Fallout 4, Fallout 3 and Skyrim. I can't find some of the mods (Gallows, for example), and other mods, that I did find and installed (Skins, hair, all SFW, nothing lewd) even those don't quite work. My avatar ends up having black stripes, like a zebra. So if any of you all would not mind giving me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I can be found on discord under the same nickname. 

Thank you in advance

I know that I have not been here much, I have not even been playing videogames for almost a year, but now, with this injury... And my boyfriend walked out of me as soon as he found out just how badly I got hurt. No, I am not paralisied, and in about 6 months to a year, I will be back to normal. He didn't want to wait... So I am back to my books and videogames. If anyone wants to help - great, if anyone wants just to chat - we can chat. I have time, I work from home now as a medical billing. Unfortunately I had to take a year off my nursing school. 

Well, thanks in advance.

P.S. Sorry for my english. It is second language for me. I still make mistakes.

Here is a Fallout 4 manual about NSFW mods. It is very detailed, just follow the provided steps. I suggest using MO2 as a mod loader, it worked fine for me.

For SFW mods, most of them can be found on nexusmods and there are actually tons of them, so you have to sort them out manually. If you're interested, I can recommend some guns mods or immersive mods that I use.

Wishing you a speedy recovery 🙂

2 hours ago, Samanta_Garnet said:

I was in a car accident and seriously injured my back. I am not quite bed ridden, but I can't do much. So I went back to video games. I would greatly appreciate if someone would help me with mods for some games: Fallout 4, Fallout 3 and Skyrim. I can't find some of the mods (Gallows, for example), and other mods, that I did find and installed (Skins, hair, all SFW, nothing lewd) even those don't quite work. My avatar ends up having black stripes, like a zebra. So if any of you all would not mind giving me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I can be found on discord under the same nickname. 

Thank you in advance

I know that I have not been here much, I have not even been playing videogames for almost a year, but now, with this injury... And my boyfriend walked out of me as soon as he found out just how badly I got hurt. No, I am not paralisied, and in about 6 months to a year, I will be back to normal. He didn't want to wait... So I am back to my books and videogames. If anyone wants to help - great, if anyone wants just to chat - we can chat. I have time, I work from home now as a medical billing. Unfortunately I had to take a year off my nursing school. 

Well, thanks in advance.

P.S. Sorry for my english. It is second language for me. I still make mistakes.

Wow, I hope things turn around for you, get better, enjoy what you do have and look forward to what's to come. Try to stay Positive, I know about back troubles, painful, very painful.

If you could be more specific as to your needs in Skyrim I will try to help. The game version you are using will help as I use 1.5.97 SE. Also I use Vortex.

If you get bored PM me if you just want a chat with someone.  :grin: