Get HHS to work with the new Patch

Hi,

not sure if this is the right place, but since this issue is connected to several mods i am hoping to find some general help over here.

Since the new patch i've reinstalled fallout 4 and been trying to get HHS (https://www.boundhub.com/members/204934/) working, to no regards. :(

Mostly for IceStorms Cloth/Boots pack (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/21166-icestorms-clothes/).

Ive tried latest nexus versions of F4SE. Tried with both: CBBE + Skeletal Adjustments as well as fusion body + ZAZ (separately of course). Both not working, as player model will always keep sinking into the earth. I have also tried different mods depending on HHS, always the same problem. All Mods have all the required submods installed. Seems like HHS is not working at all (?). According to some people over at nexus, the mod is out of action, generally. But i *think* i have found recent posts over the internet implying some people got it to work. Not sure, how or what version. Maybe its outdated no matter how...

From what i can guess with my limited mod knowledge i think HHS is not acknowledging any of the skeletal mods, but i am not sure.

Basically any mod or workaround that would permanently increase player models z-axis in-game would help, but i could not find anything like that either.

I am using Vortex. No other issues otherwise, as in no CTDs or similar. (Got some lesser issues with some outfits mods and the body shapes, but i guess i can sort that out with BodySlide.)

Thanks in advance. :)

(I am happy for any help at all. Even if it's a definite "this will not work until mod is updated by author" by anyone who's experienced. At least i'll know its not fixable...)

Posted (edited)

The plugin HHS uses for F4SE probably needs to be updated for the new F4SE. This kind of problem will continue for quite a while I predict. A lot of the mods that require F4SE will have to be recoded for the new version of F4SE, and many of those mods haven't seen updates in 2 or more years. Lets hope the authors of those mods make an appearance and update their plugins, for now  your best option is to downgrade to the last version of the game, along with F4SE until things settle.

HHS works fine with xxx.163 version of Fallout4 and the older version of F4SE, so it is not dead, just not updated for the new game. It may be dead going forward if the author doesn't update it.

Edited by Whacked

I'm running the xxx.163 version of FO4 with CBBE\3BBB\BodyTalk 3\ZeX 6.0\OCBPC-CBBE 0.3\HHS\Skeletal Adjustments\DFS in MO2. The "High Heels System" mod is working just fine, MCM stuff too. I am having a problem with BodyTalk 3 male body textures though, everything else is working. It's going to take a while for the mod authors to catch up with the update.