Can someone make a simple drug-weed mod?

can someone make a simple drug mod?

I saw the monocodolls mod but it is heavy and requires several dlc's
I also saw the kinky world weed gardening system but I don't really want the kinky mod and it is quite heavy and buggy.
I saw other mods but they are more druglord than anything else.
is there any mod that adds a simple marijuana plant and works similar to okw?
i saw the cigarrete mod on modthesims and it doesn't look like something that difficult.
it would just have to be light and look like something vanilla from the base game without weird dlc moodlets or something like that.

sorry if that sounds weird.

If you are just wanting to utilize the weed aspects of the mod, the Vile Ventures mod should work for you. You will just miss out on some of the moodlet bonuses provided by the effects of some of the cannabis strains. Although the more DLC, the better since you will get full functionality of the mod. The reason why most of the effects rely on DLC moodlets is because some of the effects I wanted to provide such as gaining needs faster such as Energy, Social, etc. Is hard coded into the game. Therefore the only way to effect need gain rates were through those moodlets. Unless I make it into a core mod instead of a script mod. Which it would then truly be a heavy mod. The skill effects provided by the drugs should still take effect for you without those moodlets. Since that part isn't actually hard coded. You'll also get cannabis plants with the mod to grow on your own. If you do plan on trying it out, I would highly recommend reading the installation guide. Which will go over how to succesfully install the mod and what the DLC are needed for.

You could maybe try this: Install KinkyMod, then go through its settings to make it less 'aggressive'. 

If I remember right there's a setting to lower how often you get kinky autonomous actions,

and there's a Kinky->Settings->StoryProgression setting to set who can learn the kinky skills,

and I think a setting for how much the kinky motives (lust) increase over time.

Settings also allow you to turn off flashers, rapists, peeping tom and even tourists and paparazzi.

In addition you could use Nraas Relativity's "skill gain factor" option to further slow down skill gain for exhibition and woohoo.

At standard settings any new sim game becomes pretty wild within a week or so, but with everything turned to low you should be able to play for a good while without seeing too much kinky stuff going on. 

There's also a "tuning" menu in KW but I'm not sure how to edit these. KW has a "dare to smoke joint" interaction (most likely at parties where sims are drunk) but KW also has "dare to show bottom" or "dare to take off panties" dares. Not sure how to disable individual interactions. Maybe use S3PE to go through a copy of your kinkymod / kinky tuning packages and see if you can disable most of its non-cannabis features. 

(So ...

1 backup your mod folder 

2 install Onikikay's KinkyMod

3 install Denton47's updated build over it

4 install / open S3PE to open the package file. It'll show a list of resources, their type, and details.

5 on the left click through the list of resources until you find one that looks interesting

6 Uh ... carefully edit and pray it will work afterwards.

Spoiler

image.png.c475ae0647501e3fc53ee1aae2185f62.png

The image shows KinkyModTuning.package in S3PE. It worked for me when I changed this duration to 5 minutes. I think you could go through there, making unwanted interactions less likely (by increasing the threshold values) or removing skill gain factors. Careful, typos might cause crashes.

KinkyMod.package has more stuff. Not sure what happens if you, for example, delete the KW books, but it might get rid of the exhibition book in libraries.)

(Sounds like a lot of work just to have your sim smoke weed for a minor buff, and a "junky" (sic) debuff when it wears off ... :D but it should be doable in an hour or so.)