Bodyslide Vanilla Outfit Troubles

I'm having a Bodyslide issue with some Vanilla outfits in FO4. The internet and Nexus is overfull of people asking questions when they don't know how to use bodyslide, I have found it impossible to find an answer that isn't check build morphs, etc. I know how to use Bodyslide. 🙂

I just noticed that 2 outfits (could be more), the Tattered Rags (prisoner rags) and Road Leathers (raider underarmor) are not morphing the belly. All other sliders seem to be working in game. In bodyslide the belly sliders all work and change the outfit in preview, but in game the belly is not matching my bodyslide, so a belly piercing is outside the outfit (inches out, not just a few mm), etc. I checked and .tri files are in the folders, the folders are in the right place (though I haven't looked inside the BA2s, I just assume cbbe has the paths correct). Is this common or normal? Am I missing something obvious?

Cheers

To add to this, in Looksmenu the morphs work fine on the outfit, seems just the ingame mesh is not updating. I wonder how many vanilla outfits are doing this.

The belly does morph, but at about 60% of normal. I'm chalking this up to low fidelity in the vanilla outfit conversion. Probably a lot of people don't bother using vanilla clothing, so why spend a crazy amount of time converting those hundreds of outfits, and it was probably done 8 years ago now. I remember a similar issue with the Skyrim vanilla conversion with CBBE.