Angel Legion Mods

Well, let's get started here.

First off this is a GACHA title available on Steam and other things. It's already got a few starter mods on sister sites.

Philosophy-wise the most dangerous mods are probably the ones that unlock all costumes. That'll get the devs actively against modding, which I personally do not want.

So I have three goals as I set about to my work:

• Create a high-quality nude version of each and every character, with unique bodies. The first nude skin by the other guy can be Miya.
  • Since costumes are neutrally assigned, decide which costume goes to which girl - and create lewd and/or expressive versions of every costume, with a connected body.
  • Carefully discourage *Unlock All* or *Add This Costume* mods. I would like to improve the game environment for the developers by making the game more lewd -- not let players shortcut the content and play with things they didn't earn.

I've never really done modding before... progress could be fast... or slow. Who knows? I will probably abduct many graphics elements from other mods, and I'll credit where I can.

Downloaded the game and ran a quick test. It's built in Unity and there is no anti-cheat, so the easiest way to mod the game in my opinion would be BepInEx and the Texture Replacer plugin. There are so many textures split up into so many files and I am not an artist, but the proof of concept is there and its simple. Here is the result of my test:

success.png.136959820c6dcea5b67c37e6cc6d58d4.png