Hey guys,  I've been using Sexlab  Framework mod for several years now but, as of late, I'm having an issue with adjustments for both the player and the NPC in the animation. When the characters engage in an animation, I can't seem to control the up/down, forward or back djustments. I get the option to swap characters for the adjustment but when I try doing anything, I only hear the sound effect but don't get the actual adjustment. . Any suggestions?   :( 

46 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hey guys,  I've been using Sexlab  Framework mod for several years now but, as of late, I'm having an issue with adjustments for both the player and the NPC in the animation. When the characters engage in an animation, I can't seem to control the up/down, forward or back djustments. I get the option to swap characters for the adjustment but when I try doing anything, I only hear the sound effect but don't get the actual adjustment. . Any suggestions?   :( 

Are you using the mod Proteus or another one that changes the key mapping? 

Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 12:37 PM, thesteve812 said:

Are you using the mod Proteus or another one that changes the key mapping? 

I am using Proteus but havn't changed any keys other than the main one which is R2 default and I'm using a notebook that doesn't have that key  :( 

Edited by AttilaMagyar
spaced characters
2 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

I have used Proteus and that's what tipped me off. I think you need to change the semi-colon key in Proteus to another key.

Not sure what you mean, when I go to the MCM, I see the options to change the various keys only as in which to use. For example main mod or whatever it'scalled from R2 to F11