MOD: Follower Stuck Playing Animation After Changing Quest Stage

Posted (edited)

After the quest stage changes, my follower remains stuck in playing an animation when using a travelanduseidle package. A trigger box changes the stage the NPC moves the location, plays an animation, gets moved to a different location, the stage changes to four and then initiates a forced greet package, although they are very close to me so sometimes the force greet fires right away. However, the problem is they are still stuck in the animation while initiating a force greet. I have attempted to click "run" once on the idle marker and used Tilma2.playidle (NA_BathMarker) in the script or if it should be used after I evaluate the packge, but it does not stop the animation from playing. Maybe I should be using the alias instead?

Help is greatly appreciated!

Reference Photos

Spoiler

Screenshot(2411).jpg.25ee9416b411fad8c8064d8f3c755a7c.jpgScreenshot(2409).jpg.066245c522d78a5ffa5302e0dceef536.jpg

Edited by Jenova23