Need help with... whatever this is

Hi all,

I'm new to the modding side of things but have got everything running smoothly thanks to the guides here. All my animations play, the booba physics are static in them but otherwise run well. However all my male npcs have this problem, I'm not sure what information is needed to help but let me know and I'll happy share. Thanks in advanced for any help!

Screenshot 2024-05-01 131253.png

16 hours ago, Faldegast said:

looks to me you're missing something to the male texture. getting a working male skin is really bothersome after Bodytalk 3 was removed from Nexus.

Oh, fair enough, I am using bodytalk from nexus. Any recommendations?

Posted (edited)

I would try putting BodyTalk 3 bofore\above ZeX-ZaZ Skeleton. Also, don't let BodySlide get overwritten by BodyTalk 3, it was doing that in my build too. I'm running CBBE 3BBB, Unique Female Player and Followers and BodyTalk 3 with DFS, ZeX 6, OCBPC CBBE 0.3 and MTM OCBPC 3BBB. Works pretty good like that.

20240426033013_1.jpg

20240417083423_1.jpg

Edited by BDNelson

I would like like some clarification on how to access a body preset that I export from body slide, and have it apply to my character. Also it seems the textures are all effed up on the model in body slide, and I'm sure they will be like that in game. How can I fix this. Oh and one more thing, how TF do you make the boobs bounce? I've downloaded a bunch of stuff that I thought would work, but I must be missing a step.

21 hours ago, Gl17chM0D said:

I would like like some clarification on how to access a body preset that I export from body slide, and have it apply to my character. Also it seems the textures are all effed up on the model in body slide, and I'm sure they will be like that in game. How can I fix this. Oh and one more thing, how TF do you make the boobs bounce? I've downloaded a bunch of stuff that I thought would work, but I must be missing a step.

Preset is under Fallout4/data/Tools/Bodyslide/SliderPresets. I really don't understand first par of your question. Problems with textures means that something is wrong with skin textures, check, what you installed. About physics - you need OCBPMTM. But there is a problem - if your pc cannot hold stable 60fps there is no reason to install physics, because physics is tied up to framerate.