Bleached Tat Set

View File

We all know bleaching comes with a lot of marks and I thought it was time to make a tattoo set that used some of the classics and built a full body tat you can use. If I can learn how to build traits and stuff correctly, I'll likely create some based specifically on bleaching. I mean there are full on "snow bunny" aspirations and stuff so why not a "bleach bunny" set as well

Untitled.jpg

On 4/30/2024 at 11:18 PM, ReignRaines said:

I'll likely create some based specifically on bleaching.

Fuck, yes. Consider making an aspiration as well: something like, "White Baby Factory". With goals like: "have romantic relationship with White male Sims", "have unprotected sex with White male Sims", "get impregnated by White Sim", "give birth to White twins", "marry White Sim", etc.

Even better, if you figure out how to do that, it should be simple to make aspirations for other combinations of Sims' races. Hell, you could do the same for supernatural races/occults right after that.

On 5/7/2024 at 2:31 AM, EatsBush said:

Fuck, yes. Consider making an aspiration as well: something like, "White Baby Factory". With goals like: "have romantic relationship with White male Sims", "have unprotected sex with White male Sims", "get impregnated by White Sim", "give birth to White twins", "marry White Sim", etc.

Even better, if you figure out how to do that, it should be simple to make aspirations for other combinations of Sims' races. Hell, you could do the same for supernatural races/occults right after that.

The challenge is getting to work based on sim race and skin color, I am trying to figure out a way to make that work right now

6 hours ago, ReignRaines said:

The challenge is getting to work based on sim race and skin color, I am trying to figure out a way to make that work right now

there are skintone test snippets in ep06

testSetInstance_ActorCareer_NotLightSkintones (197341)

testSetInstance_ActorCareer_NotMediumSkintones (197400)

testSetInstance_ActorCareer_NotDarkSkintones (197401)

but they work just by listing every known skin swatch so will not work with non-default ones

if you want to get really fancy you can use python to actually open the file of a skin tone, read the texture file, determine color, and then inject it into these lists

12 hours ago, ReignRaines said:

The way Scumbag84 got his "Ethnic Roleplay Traits" mod to work was the player had to manually assign a "race/ethnicity trait" to each Sim. Simple and effective, yet time-consuming for the player. The "Mommy Milkers" mod and "Big Dick Problems" all work similarly: you manually give a trait to a Sim that tells the game how other Sims should act around them. Which can be funny if you give Sims the wrong trait, albeit immersion breaking.

6 hours ago, mynewusername said:

if you want to get really fancy you can use python to actually open the file of a skin tone, read the texture file, determine color, and then inject it into these lists

I think a huge problem with trying to write a code that detects a Sim's race/ethnicity is the fact that skin tone alone isn't a determining factor. A caramel-colored Sim that has eyes with Epicanthic folds would look Southeast Asian to the player, but the code would register it as Hispanic or whatever you programmed it to output. Likewise for white-skinned Middle Easterners, Latinas, etc.

You could have an initial pass done by the code which assigns them a "race" value based on skin-tone, facial features, hair, and clothing style. Then also allow players to manually switch NPC's "race" traits when they run into issues.

TLDR: imho, just make the player manually assign "race traits" for your alpha build, otherwise you'll have headaches