SL Framework is acting weird in my game, its not showing up in MCM, but it is properly installed thru vortex, it even randomly switched itself on during gameplay, but still wont show up in mcm.

So im pretty confused now, because before i reinstalled skyrim, i never had such issue.

Sexlab Framework and PapyrusUtil have multiple files that conflict with each other, and i tinkered a bit with vortex to switch up the loadorder a bit and i managed to get sexlab framework to "auto" install randomly during my last gameplay without having access to it in mcm. So that seems to have helped.

So does anyone have this issue and can tell me which one of these 2 mods should load first?

Im using SexlabFramework(AE) 1.66b and PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions version 4.6

Both are meant for skyrim 1.6.1170, which is the one i have.

image.png.e41668e7f76093d79357bb1b1d44af4c.png

56 minutes ago, bluetortoise said:

Sexlab Framework and PapyrusUtil have multiple files that conflict with each other, and i tinkered a bit with vortex to switch up the loadorder a bit and i managed to get sexlab framework to "auto" install randomly during my last gameplay without having access to it in mcm. So that seems to have helped.

Quests will start and scripts will run even if there's a problem in Papyrus. The Papyrus log is vital in figuring out if its actually working or not.

57 minutes ago, bluetortoise said:

So does anyone have this issue and can tell me which one of these 2 mods should load first?

SL incldues PapyrusUtils. As with any mod that bundles other mods with it, you'll eventually run into the issue where you have to decide whether you'll install a newer version of the bundled mods at the risk of breaking the original mod, or keep things as they are and skip newer mods that require newer versions of the bundled mods.

Ideally you'd have the newest version of PapyrusUtil loading last (highest priority, overwriting) to ensure that any bugs in PapyrusUtil have been sorted out. SL most likely was tested on the bundled version of PapyrusUtils, so updating it, and the consequences that may follow, are your responsibilities to sort out. Just like you modding Skyrim voids any posibility of complaining about game issues to Bethesda.

Personally I'm overwriting SL's PapyrusUtils.