Pregnancy mods were your kids grow into adult NPC's?

I've been away from skyrim for a while, but decided to return. In fallout 4 and new vegas there are pregnancy mods where the children you give birth to grow up into adult NPC's, but i haven't been able to find something like that for skyrim. I remember there being a mod back in the day where your children were heartfire compatible, and you could turn them into adults, but this functioned by talking to them, telling them to grow up, and then you got the ability to summon them as a companion, which was extremely non-immersive, and limit to only 1 child at a time. Basically, i want a mod like wasteland offspring for fallout 4 or sexout pregnancy for new vegas where your children grow into adults, preferably being usable as companions. Does anyone know if something like that exists?