Do vagina collision physics work with AAF with any body option?

Do vagina collisions work with any physics similar to Skyrim? From discussions here it seems like maybe? I've gotten physics working with both Fusion Girl and CBBE (and 3BBB) for boobs, belly, butt, balls, and somewhat schlongs (they're functional in AAF but have very little movement outside). I'll post the guides here soon so people don't have to go through the debug process for CBBE/3BBB but none of the combinations have any collisions vagina wise, just clipping through like old Skyrim animations. Is that to be expected?

On an unrelated note, is there a good way to shift/scale/position specific animations and save those changes for AAF? Most are just a little off and its easy in SexLab to adjust but haven't seen the same features in AAF

Adding myself to the topic. I saw screenshots and vids with perfectly aligned vagina/penis. For me they are not aligned at all and clipping through for both human and creature anims.

Here is the list of my active mods - file attached. I was following a guide found here on what to install but it ddint have much detail on what components modlist_onlyactive.txtto install for some mods.