People, when will they make a mod for foxcicle? (anatomically correct model with feral female cookie)

On 4/28/2024 at 2:24 PM, TemtemLover said:

it doesnt exist yet, it's a quick mockup I did in blender with existing assets.
I'll release the meshpack soon enough

is it possible for a female foxcicle to leave only 1 tail instead of 3? and is it possible to make her a little thinner?

On 4/28/2024 at 2:24 PM, TemtemLover said:

it doesnt exist yet, it's a quick mockup I did in blender with existing assets.
I'll release the meshpack soon enough

How soon should we expect a mod for foxcicle?

On 5/4/2024 at 7:44 AM, Algene said:

Ain't ya a bit too pushy my dude?

If I offended or offended you in some way, then I'm sorry, I didn't have such a goal, I just really want to get this mod, but at the same time I don't understand the topic of modeling at all

2 hours ago, stalkersidor said:

If I offended or offended you in some way, then I'm sorry, I didn't have such a goal, I just really want to get this mod, but at the same time I don't understand the topic of modeling at all

Ain't offending anybody brother, but the way you're asking sound like you're demanding the mod to be made for you, If I was you I'll ask on the Scake discord

9 hours ago, zileteh said:

You probably don't even need to ask. It'll be released when it's done.

There are some modders doing commissions, if you want ti now you could hire one of them.

Not gonna lie, but if the stream of requests will keep piling up, I am gonna consider that xD

Ice Fox will be done with community mesh pack release.
It'll take another week or so. I uh, had some delay-inducing issues.

6 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

Not gonna lie, but if the stream of requests will keep piling up, I am gonna consider that xD

Ice Fox will be done with community mesh pack release.
It'll take another week or so. I uh, had some delay-inducing issues.

I'm sorry, but how many files will there be in the mesh pack? and is it really possible to make pals separately?

23 hours ago, Algene said:

Ain't offending anybody brother, but the way you're asking sound like you're demanding the mod to be made for you, If I was you I'll ask on the Scake discord

I have no right to demand and do not demand, but I just can't wait for this particular mod)

1 hour ago, TemtemLover said:

Might aswell make animation support.
Soon, I am really trying to wrap up everything we did in the past month.

I'm sorry, but can I add cookies for foxcicle? And there is also a question, how many plugins or files will this assembly have (at least approximately)? And will it be possible to install separate pals in one file? And so the animation is excellent!

10 hours ago, shadow201 said:

Is there anyway of them having an canine anus as well since most of the animations right now are lined up I believe for anal?

Over time, cause such edit implies a decent amount of mesh editing compared to slapping an existing genitalia.

On 5/14/2024 at 11:28 AM, TemtemLover said:

Over time, cause such edit implies a decent amount of mesh editing compared to slapping an existing genitalia.

Temtem thanks a lot for this mod! My question is, will there be more female palls models for nsfw? And should we expect separate pals models? It's just that specifically I have a lot of lag with SCake + UE4SS (although everything is OK without it) and I put models with one of a Kind separately. And can you please add anal for pals at least for those that are not animated (those that are independent of other mods or separately)? foxycycle and eyktirdir are very interesting

1 hour ago, stalkersidor said:

Temtem thanks a lot for this mod! My question is, will there be more female palls models for nsfw? And should we expect separate pals models? It's just that specifically I have a lot of lag with SCake + UE4SS (although everything is OK without it) and I put models with one of a Kind separately. And can you please add anal for pals at least for those that are not animated (those that are independent of other mods or separately)? foxycycle and eyktirdir are very interesting

There's something causing lags at time, we hope to find the issue @.@

As for separate.. alas I can't say I am willing to go through that work. That'd imply making 30 different mods. And also MAINTAIN all of that. It's way too much for me.

You can try to use .pak extractors to delete stuff that you dont want yourself.

Also OK doesnt require UE4SS. Nor do you need SCake to have the model swaps working. Only OK.

Anal will be added over time.

3 hours ago, TemtemLover said:

There's something causing lags at time, we hope to find the issue @.@

As for separate.. alas I can't say I am willing to go through that work. That'd imply making 30 different mods. And also MAINTAIN all of that. It's way too much for me.

You can try to use .pak extractors to delete stuff that you dont want yourself.

Also OK doesnt require UE4SS. Nor do you need SCake to have the model swaps working. Only OK.

Anal will be added over time.

and instead of 30, 3 mods can you please (if possible)? foxcicle, eyktirdir and Anubis, I just can't find these 3 female models anywhere

4 hours ago, stalkersidor said:

and instead of 30, 3 mods can you please (if possible)? foxcicle, eyktirdir and Anubis, I just can't find these 3 female models anywhere

well there is no deer nor anubis in my pack. You can find OK anubis on nexus. Same with foxcicle, but on loverslab I think. I credited and linked all artists, follow their links.

On 5/16/2024 at 12:39 AM, TemtemLover said:

well there is no deer nor anubis in my pack. You can find OK anubis on nexus. Same with foxcicle, but on loverslab I think. I credited and linked all artists, follow their links.

Temtem just look, I searched the entire nexus and did not find a fashion for a female anubis, yes they are there, but it's not close to 18+, there is only 1 that adds breasts and that's it, and where exactly is completely naked like vixen or katres, there is not 1, but about Eithyrdeer I'm silent, there is only 1 a mod that adds colors to it and that's it, I couldn't find any 1 mod that adds anal and vagina to a female Eithyrdeer. It's just that there is an ice deer on the nexus, which is exactly what is not there at all.
I have a question, please can you add them to the NSFW Community Mesh Pack or separate them? In no case do I demand or have the right to do so.

I don't think anyone has made the ones you want yet. From what I have seen, Temtem is an animator and doesn't make models and textures. It would be best to ask @FJolt or alfiearmadillo on Nexus if they would be willing to do it. Another option would be to make it yourself. I want more fxf animations, but I'm not going to keep pestering the wrong person for them. Insted I plan to make them myself, as soon as I find out how.