Need ideas - Rags to Riches sex work challenge

I'm wanting to start a Rags to Riches challenge with a sex worker Sim, but since it's so easy to make money once you've got a client base set up I want to add a few extra challenges either random events to put on a spin wheel I run daily/weekly or extra restrictions.

One idea I thought of was starting off owing a large debt or having a spin wheel every week to take out a certain amount of debt that has to be paid back.

I'm interested in any other ideas you can come up with for potential challenges for this Sim. I'll post pictures once I get everything set up tonight!

10 hours ago, Simpossible_xx said:

How about make your sim addicted and force to spend most of your earnings on drugs, booze and cigarettes? Or create a pimp and force your sim give him 50-90% of your earnings?

I did end up making her addicted to coke and gave her some to start off, plus she's 50k in debt. I ended up with five different wheel challenges which I'm turning into orders from the person who owns her debt.

1. Add §5k to the debt total

2. Spend the day in a sex arcade machine

3. The owner is throwing a party. The cocaine is free and so is she (put a few packages of coke out at his house and throw a sex party)

4. Send him nudes/post nudes online

5. Booty call, go over to his house and spend the day servicing for free

I think #6 will be just taking a day off from whoring.

I'm currently working on a set of rules for bumping up her pay rate (right now it's set to low, I think once she's able to successfully befriend her owner we'll say he arranges for her to work better clubs and bump her up to medium/makeover with nicer clothes. Moving up to the highest pay rate will be contingent on becoming a successful streamer) and some other things. Bumping up to higher rates means she's more exclusive and I'll start disallowing the really low paying sex acts (feet and foreplay pay so little) and once she's very successful I'll set her up a small "apartment" in a night club to work out of instead of working off a dirty mattress behind a bar.

I started her off on an empty lot, but I'm wondering if it wouldn't have been better to have the owner have an apartment complex and then move her into an apartment with no money and just the basics, so she still owes him rent on top of her debt. I might make up some rule variations.