Easier way to copy custom follower appearance?

So I know generally how to import FaceGeom and FaceTint data into the CharGen folder for the purpose of importing a custom follower's face mesh onto your own character, but what's the easiest way to go about importing the textures for the eyes, mouth? The long way would be if the eyes, hair, etc come from a specific mod, then you'd cross reference the file I guess.

For reference, the follower's face appearance I was planning to copy was https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68895?tab=files.

I know the author of that specfic follower has the preset for racemenu already released, but I'd like to know the general pipeline for other custom followers who's presets aren't released.

Copy character Appearance for SE doesn't work for me on 1.6.640, and Proteus' copy npc appearance doesn't work one bit. The meshes and textures are all inside the file, so how do you go about getting it to show up in racemenu as a selection?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Roarc