5 hours ago, deathbysniper15 said:

I'm obsessed with all your sims. I'm excited to see more! You've got so many good sims, but I've only seen the tray files of a few of them available.

I thought so 😅 I've seen your name come up a few times on my profile for recent viewers. 

I'm not going to add everything, some of the stuff I save for my subs, but I will add Samui and Erza when I can. Which one would you want to see added based on my blog and Deviantart page? 

1 hour ago, theooze said:

Which one would you want to see added based on my blog and Deviantart page? 

Do I only get just one request?😅

If I had to choose, it'd be your version Tier Harribel from Bleach. But honestly, I'll probably end up pledging on patreon as you upload more sims in full there.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, deathbysniper15 said:

Do I only get just one request?😅

If I had to choose, it'd be your version Tier Harribel from Bleach. But honestly, I'll probably end up pledging on patreon as you upload more sims in full there.

This is just me seeing what I should concentrate more on in the future. A bit of research, I guess 😄 I'm not that active on my Patreon tbh, I upload a bit to it, but I can't be one of those people that makes new content every 4 days. It's nice getting a couple bucks, but it also becomes more stressful with more members and more deadlines to meet. No rush, if any.

But! You like Bleach content then? 🧐

There's actually a guy on YouTube that makes a lot of Bleach content that I'm going to link you to 

https://www.youtube.com/@S4ANIMECAS/videos

This guy makes good stuff^ but you have to go through adfly, the meshes are low poly, and they're weighted so that when the character blinks it moves parts of the mesh around that shouldn't be moving kind of thing.

Edited by theooze
1 hour ago, theooze said:

This guy makes good stuff^ but you have to go through adfly, the meshes are low poly, and they're weighted so that when the character blinks it moves parts of the mesh around that shouldn't be moving kind of thing.

Low-quality clothing/Accessory CC isn't a problem, so I appreciate the link!

I'm really bad at doing faces and bodies, which is why I'm so focused on the tray files. I usually don't have to, but I really enjoy editing makeup and outfits on good looking sims!

Edited by deathbysniper15
1 hour ago, deathbysniper15 said:

Low-quality clothing/Accessory CC isn't a problem, so I appreciate the link!

I'm really bad at doing faces and bodies, which is why I'm so focused on the tray files. I usually don't have to, but I really enjoy editing makeup and outfits on good looking sims!

I feel you on that, It can be a bit tedious at times and sometimes you even end up burning hours doing it.