Hello, I'm using the 3ba body (body amazing), and I notice that when there is collision in the buttocks, the buttocks usually shrink in half, technically they flatten and lose their original shape (it returns to normal after the scene ), I use characters with curves, basically I would like the buttocks to remain somewhat "round" and not "flattened" in the scenes, does anyone know how and what I should configure in physics?🫠

some sample photos: some sample photos (maybe it's unpleasant for some, but it's where I found said problem)😶

psdt: even if I use a default or much thinner body, it still presents this problem😶‍🌫️

photo 1 and 2: her normally "round" butt

photo 3 ,4 and 5: the problem of the "flat" butt or cut in half

1-

ScreenShot1.png.ccfed9abf609246f11ba7972102d50a2.png

2-

ScreenShot2.png.88c4fece6c1af0804599c5762f4040d4.png

3-

ScreenShot3.png.17b99b6b01f721bc6fe818ccc9ddd635.png

4-ScreenShot4.png.f52c80b7e4f1901265ada06c6a6d375a.png

5-

ScreenShot6.png.7a5b56fd5a075b9036891b024e03765c.png

Two issues here:

1. Weight painting will flatten the butt when legs are bent upwards (i.e. when on all fours or when sitting). Without redoing the weight painting and/or customizing the skeleton there's probably nothing that can be done about that.
  2. If butt node physics constraints allow motion in the Y axis you will see them extending outwards and/or inwards. This will happen during collisions as well if those are enabled.
51 minutes ago, traison said:

Two issues here:

1. Weight painting will flatten the butt when legs are bent upwards (i.e. when on all fours or when sitting). Without redoing the weight painting and/or customizing the skeleton there's probably nothing that can be done about that.
  2. If butt node physics constraints allow motion in the Y axis you will see them extending outwards and/or inwards. This will happen during collisions as well if those are enabled.

mmmm you mean there is no solution?😣

I have seen some skyrim animations from some video authors who do not lose said shape in their butt😭

2 hours ago, alextraszas said:

you mean there is no solution?

Start by disabling physics, if the problem goes away, all you need to do is locate and edit the butt config. I mean you literally said in your OP that this looks like a collision issue. Seems quite likely you wouldn't even have to bother with weightpainting. I just said weight painting can contribute to the problem.

16 minutes ago, traison said:

Start by disabling physics, if the problem goes away, all you need to do is locate and edit the butt config. I mean you literally said in your OP that this looks like a collision issue. Seems quite likely you wouldn't even have to bother with weightpainting. I just said weight painting can contribute to the problem.

I deactivated the physics, but I don't like it, everything looks so "static" haha, even so this didn't solve anything.🫠
I don't understand what you mean by "weight painting" maybe my translator doesn't translate it well.🤔
I was looking at other places and it could be that I should enlarge the collision area or adjust the physics of the butt, but I don't know how to do it.🫥

13 hours ago, alextraszas said:

I don't understand what you mean by "weight painting"

Its a term used in 3d modelling. You basically paint polygons which attaches them to bones depending on how "strong" the paint is at that polygon. Its what makes polygons move when the skeleton does.

13 hours ago, alextraszas said:

I was looking at other places and it could be that I should enlarge the collision area or adjust the physics of the butt, but I don't know how to do it.

Thought you said disabling physics didn't fix it. Adjusting the physics config files thus won't do anything either.

5 hours ago, traison said:

Its a term used in 3d modelling. You basically paint polygons which attaches them to bones depending on how "strong" the paint is at that polygon. Its what makes polygons move when the skeleton does.

Thought you said disabling physics didn't fix it. Adjusting the physics config files thus won't do anything either.

Too bad, so what to do, I tried the "UBE" body and with it I didn't have this problem, I guess I'll leave it at that, thanks for the help.😭

ask:🤔
What are the physics presets for then? I found some here but I lost them haha, I said I adjusted the collisions to make them more real🫠