First of I want to say that I've done Bodyslide to what I can say correctly to the best of my abilities/knowledge. I've done it over and over, with different presets to the same result.

I think this whole mess started when I switched to the 3BA variant of CBBE after having used it for a long time. I've been using the same presets for the body ever since. Also note that I've been using DD NG before switching to 3BA and faced no issues like this. Yes I have all of the requirements, I've ran FNIS if that even helps.

I started noticing problems when I was trying to play SLUTS Resume and noticed that the buttplug is not correctly in place, it's way down into the ground as you can see in the video below.

(Skip to 50 seconds in)

And then even more problems started to appear, just take a look at them yourself.

This is how I do my Bodyslide by the way, if I'm doing something wrong, please tell me.

If you need my modlist, I'll give it to you.

Edited by rifkle

Not using DD myself but to me this just looks like the tail plug is placed wrong, doubt this has anything to do with BodySlide. Seems more like a job for Blender/NifSkope - apply some translation in... positive Z axis?

Upload the plug nif (from the BodySlide folder if it has one) here if you can't do it yourself.

22 minutes ago, traison said:

Not using DD myself but to me this just looks like the tail plug is placed wrong, doubt this has anything to do with BodySlide. Seems more like a job for Blender/NifSkope - apply some translation in... positive Z axis?

Upload the plug nif (from the BodySlide folder if it has one) here if you can't do it yourself.

Ah I see. If that's actually the cause that means I'll just have to wait for an update from the mod itself I guess. Here are the files for the plug btw. Do you think this could also be a problem for the piercings too? If so, I can try to do it myself.

Thanks.

PlugPonyTail01.nif PlugPonyTail01_go.nif

I see the entire thing is affected by SMP. Your issue is the config file that controls "beads_shallow 1" -> "beads_shallow 8". The file that's supposed to do it is meshes\devious\Heretic\Plugs\SMP_Tailmediumlength.xml. You can disable SMP to test this theory. If everything goes back to normal you know where the problem is, sort of.