SkullFuckerNinja Posted April 9, 2024 Posted April 9, 2024 (edited) Just as the title says, I'm looking for a specific sexlab mod that moves neaby NPCs not involved in the sexlab animation out of the area. For example if you activate a sexlab scene in public in Whiterun, It moves all npcs including guards outside to inside buildings and vice versa so NPCs don't interupt the scene by talking or sitting next to you. I found the mod in question months ago but I forgot the name and the link to it. Thanks in advance & I have been searching for it for weeks now. Edited April 9, 2024 by SkullFuckerNinja
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now