When the animation of sex is turned on the whole computer mutes

Hello everyone, I have a strange problem - When the animation of sex is turned on the whole computer mutes that I have to restart the computer. I don't understand what's wrong. The sound is turned off exactly at the moment when the animation starts playing, exactly when my main character is in first-person mode. Exactly from the first person.

Who knows what the problem is? 

You could try restarting/reinstalling your sex system (either Sexlabs or Osex). 

Not sure how it works for OSex, but for Sexlabs you can rebuild it without having to manually restart it.

This is to see if the bug is bound to sex framework or if the issue is greater than that,

On 4/8/2024 at 5:54 AM, TheVolcanoGodess said:

Not sure how it works for OSex, but for Sexlabs you can rebuild it without having to manually restart it.

This is to see if the bug is bound to sex framework or if the issue is greater than that,

I reinstalled SexLab and FirstPersonPlugin 3_4 - this did not give any results, the sound is still shuts down 

Posted (edited)
On 4/8/2024 at 5:54 AM, TheVolcanoGodess said:

It is because of the mod FirstPersonPlugin 3_4 sound is shuts down I checked, or this mod somehow conflicts with SexLab, MO does not indicate such a conflict does not find . It never happened before 

Edited by Jiglidjons
9 hours ago, Jiglidjons said:

It is because of the mod FirstPersonPlugin 3_4 sound is shuts down I checked, or this mod somehow conflicts with SexLab, MO does not indicate such a conflict does not find . It never happened before 

Check to see if the plugin needs an update.

If it doesn't indicate such a conflict and it never happened before, then a second possibility could be that the game is slightly getting corrupted? You could be approaching an ESP limit but I don't know for sure. 

I only say this because when I was exceeding the ESP limit, the sound was one of the first things to bug out before everything got corrupted. But since every modlist is different, different things might bug out first.

On 4/13/2024 at 5:46 AM, TheVolcanoGodess said:

Check to see if the plugin needs an update.

If it doesn't indicate such a conflict and it never happened before, then a second possibility could be that the game is slightly getting corrupted? You could be approaching an ESP limit but I don't know for sure. 

I only say this because when I was exceeding the ESP limit, the sound was one of the first things to bug out before everything got corrupted. But since every modlist is different, different things might bug out first.

What is the ESP limit ? 

On 4/14/2024 at 2:03 PM, Jiglidjons said:

What is the ESP limit ? 

The ESP limit is a limit on the amount of certain types of mods that you can install.

ESP and ESLs are the names for plugins.

You don't really need to know what the whole name stands for, just that ESP is heavier and ESL is light.

You may have seen this when you installed your mods, sometimes they ask if you install them as ESP or ESL (choose ESL if you can). 

Skyrim has a hard limit on the amount of ESPs you can install before your game begins to corrupt which is 255 ESPs.

The ESL limit on the flip side is more lenient, allowing you to install 4096 ESLs.

Going above the 255 ESP limit is dangerous because the game can destabilize and start corrupting some elements of the game. 

The most common corruption symptom is that your character starts breathing ice, but sometimes the results may vary (such as functioning mod suddenly not functioning anymore).

17 hours ago, TheVolcanoGodess said:

The ESP limit is a limit on the amount of certain types of mods that you can install.

ESP and ESLs are the names for plugins.

You don't really need to know what the whole name stands for, just that ESP is heavier and ESL is light.

You may have seen this when you installed your mods, sometimes they ask if you install them as ESP or ESL (choose ESL if you can). 

Skyrim has a hard limit on the amount of ESPs you can install before your game begins to corrupt which is 255 ESPs.

The ESL limit on the flip side is more lenient, allowing you to install 4096 ESLs.

Going above the 255 ESP limit is dangerous because the game can destabilize and start corrupting some elements of the game. 

The most common corruption symptom is that your character starts breathing ice, but sometimes the results may vary (such as functioning mod suddenly not functioning anymore).

And how do I know how much ESP and ESL I have?

On the page of my plugin in "nexusmods" I found the file First "Person 3_4 - Source" it says that it must be installed in the "FirstPersonPlugin" folder in skse.sln directory. (Source code of plugin. Built with SKSE 1.73 but other versions should be fine too. Extract to "FirstPersonPlugin" folder in skse.sln directory). Maybe I need to install this file, maybe it is the problem, but I do not understand how to install it in the "skse.sln directory" what is this directory, I have not found any sln. 

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

18 hours ago, Jiglidjons said:

And how do I know how much ESP and ESL I have?

What Mod manager do you use?

If you use MO2, you can check the amount by hovering over the number on right side (above all the plugins)

Not sure how to quite check it on vortex, but it does list everything as ESP or ESL (or ESL flagged).

On the page of my plugin in "nexusmods" I found the file First "Person 3_4 - Source" it says that it must be installed in the "FirstPersonPlugin" folder in skse.sln directory. (Source code of plugin. Built with SKSE 1.73 but other versions should be fine too. Extract to "FirstPersonPlugin" folder in skse.sln directory). Maybe I need to install this file, maybe it is the problem, but I do not understand how to install it in the "skse.sln directory" what is this directory, I have not found any sln. 

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Just checking, you are using Skyrim LE?

If there is no folder, make one in plugins and then you can directly install the source files there. I'm not quite sure what you mean by "sln" directory (could be a translation error).

ESPESLCheck.png

image_2024-04-17_060940865.png