I'm getting my character to Concord, killing the raiders and the Deathclaw, going back into the Museum only to NOT find any bobblehead at all anywhere in the whole process. I'm mid-modding and I don't dare go any further until this is dealt with.

Is there anyone out there that has run into the same thing? Any fixes at all?

Posted (edited)

How about this, I would really like it if the author of Sim Settlements 2 would chime in here.

I just took this picture, why is SS2 stashing these bobbleheads... somewhere?

Do I have to build something from SS2 first?

20240406150225_1.jpg

Edited by BDNelson
I wanted to follow this post.

I wouldn't install mods that change the positions of bobble heads.

But something like this should at least be mentioned in the description of such mods or is mentioned in "Questions and Answers".

Since I don't have a mod - which changes the premises of the building in question in Concord - I can only say -> for me this bobblehead was ALWAYS to be found in the room with the refugees.

(Now I don't go there anymore - I don't feel like saving these "assholes" of settlers - who graciously grant me the right to live in my own house in Sanctuary)

Posted (edited)

Well, I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't know the SS2 mod would do that! I didn't see anything in the description about starting a new "bobblehead quest" of any kind, but I could be wrong.

I looked on the Nexus site posts for the mod, nothing about missing bobbleheads in there. Sent a help request, hopefully I'll get an answer back.

Edited by BDNelson

I fixed the missing bobbleheads! My apologies to the author of SS2, it was not that mod giving me grief. It was "Functional Displays" in combination with "Vault Girl Bobbleheads AIO" and the NSFW add-on. Functional Displays has a Vault Girls Bobbleheads patch in it, it was that patch that was gumming up the works for me. I had to reinstall FD again and leave the patch out the second time, but it worked.

20240407072408_1.jpg

Vor 3 Stunden sagte BDNelson:

Ich habe die fehlenden Wackelköpfe repariert! Ich entschuldige mich beim Autor von SS2, es war nicht dieser Mod, der mir Kummer bereitet hat. Es handelte sich um „Functional Displays“ in Kombination mit „Vault Girl Bobbleheads AIO“ und dem NSFW-Add-on. Functional Displays enthält einen „Vault Girls Bobbleheads“-Patch. Dieser Patch hat mir die Arbeit versaut. Ich musste FD erneut installieren und beim zweiten Mal den Patch weglassen, aber es funktionierte.

20240407072408_1.jpg

Since I don't use SS2 myself - I couldn't make a direct statement - whether this mod makes wobbly heads "disappear"... I found it very difficult to imagine. But with SS2 you get new locations for settlements - there could possibly have been conflicts with Concord, for example.

There is no actual quest for the wobbly heads in the "normal" game - but there are mods that show you their locations.

But you didn't write that you were using a mod that replaces wobbly heads - otherwise I would have advised you to take a look at this one.

It's always difficult for a user to help - if you don't have certain information (such as a mod list).

But I'm happy for you that you were able to solve the problem yourself!