Is there a mod that adds belly and thigh jiggle to CBBE?

I know of a few physics mods that work for the breasts and butt, but is there one that also does belly and thigh physics?

Also, do any of the physics mods apply physics in real time? I feel like one or two that I've used in the past will "activate" physics when the character walks, moves, or jumps, but then they quickly "deactivate" the physics once there is no key input. 

Edited by sillygooseboy7
  • sillygooseboy7 changed the title to Is there a mod that adds belly and thigh jiggle to CBBE?
5 hours ago, BDNelson said:

Are you running CBBE 3BBB? Fusion Girl? I've had recent luck with the OCBP and OCBPC found here on LL with 3BBB. Excellent physics all around... breasts, butt, etc...

20240401195914_1.jpg

Hell yeah, I'll try that. I'm sure it'll say it in the mod pages, but do you build with the normal CBBE body or with the CBBE physics body?

I use the 3BBB CBBE body in BodySlide, not the CBBE or CBBE\Physics bodies. Kinda defeats the purpose of 3BBB. Be warned! This is a tricky mod setup to get right, most of my efforts ended in complete failure. I did recently discover the right way to do it, by accident. I'm trying to duplicate that process again to make sure it works the right way. I'll give you the right mods to install after that and the order to install 'em. Yes, install order does matter, just as much as load order matters. Gimme a couple of days to work it all out, if it happens sooner than that, I'll post it all up to ya. You could experiment yourself, maybe you'll get it before I do.

I guess I should tell you my last build ended in a DISASTER! I had 418 mods installed and working, AAF and everything needed for a sexually based game, it was fun to play it for the first time in years. 3BBB or Fusion Girl has to work for AFF to get off on the right foot.

Well, my game was just a little bit... off. It was stuttering and it seemed like it was getting worse. So, I tried to "adjust" the load order by moving the mods DOWN the list to get the left and right panels in MO2 to match up.

KABOOM!!! Complete and catastrophic build failure, half of my mods stopped working in my game. That's why I have to do it again, lololol. OOOPS! lol.

So, what did I learn from that, adjust the load order by moving the mods UP instead of down in the left panel of MO2.

What about you, MO2 or Vortex?

I am looking for another Fallout 4 build buddy, my friend, Bluegunk, isn't playing or modding his FO4 game at all. The help he's giving me is from memory, it's helping, but not as much as I need. I'm a 65+ year old Viet Nam U.S. Army Infantry veteran, I have severe PTSD, headaches, and all the other stuff too, I get angry easy. You might see that sometimes in my posts, I use capitol letters and explanation points. DAMN IT!!! LOL! I try to inject humor whenever possible. lol.

Point is, I have a very hard time remembering all the necessary "bits" to keep the modding successful. The whole "load order" vs. "install order" thing is still giving me fits!

So, if you're willing, I'm requesting a "build buddy" status, keep in contact with failures and successes, new mods, updates (there's one in the wings for FO4 very soon), and any other relevant info on all the Bethesda games you play and\or mod.

I am currently modding and playing Fallout 4, Skyrim Anniversary Edition and Starfield. My SAE and Starfield games\builds are currently not working. SAE is mid-process in modding, Starfield is currently a broken game in my opinion, I do have some mods in it, but the last update screwed the pooch on that one! Mod authors haven't caught up with it yet.

Lemme know what you think. I've got a lot of pics too if you want to see what I managed to do in my last build. Just say the word and I'll post some up.

Edited by BDNelson

Ok, I've got my build to the point where the body physics are working again. If you want my load\install order up to this point, now would be the time to ask. That's going to change pretty quickly. In BodySlide I'm using 3BBB [Unique Player] and Seven Base Upper as my presets to build my outfits with. Of course, you have to "Choose Groups" first, all the CBBE entries and Unassigned too. Then build the skeleton, then build the outfits with the usual boxes checked at the bottom\left of the BodySlide screen. Here's a pic...

20240404222854_1.jpg