I've spent the better part of a day trying to get a working modlist for this version of the game.

I think the main problem lies with FNIS - maybe because it detects it as a non-steam version. Defeat and such work as normal, just the furthest I got, everyone was T-posing, and the animations kept being skipped. It also didn't let me surrender to any creatures even though I had those options enabled in the mod manager.

There's also the fact I couldn't find an appropriate version of Fuz Ro Doh, they'd each cause the game to throw an error on launch.

I'm using MO2. Let me know if there's any easy way to print my mod list.

Anyone else managed to get this version of the game up and running with Sexlab and its peripherals?

If you are feeling experimental give "Pandora Behaviour Engine Plus"  (  https://github.com/Monitor144hz/Pandora-Behaviour-Engine-Plus ) as an alternative to FNIS/Nemesis. It seems quite good. 

I didn't do anything special to install into MO2. Just the usual add executable thing. (also created a blank module called "PANDORA BEHAVIOUR OUTPUT" for the output - but I don't think you actually need to do that)

Run it from MO2, Press the big long obvious button. Let it churn for a few second and bobs your aunty.

image.png.d9f5d7d083bcbde0ce0b751d5ab154aa.png

MO2 Settings if interested:->

image.png.616119d4ec1d819672ddc25bcf503dfd.png

Edited by spoonsinger
20 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

If you are feeling experimental give "Pandora Behaviour Engine Plus"  (  https://github.com/Monitor144hz/Pandora-Behaviour-Engine-Plus ) as an alternative to FNIS/Nemesis. It seems quite good.

Thanks for the tip, I'll let you know how it goes when I next muster the courage to attempt to apply mods to Skyrim in the year of our lord 2024. This was Todd's real game all along.