Her boobs and butt are glitchy and smeary, what did I do?

hey. so i tried to fix this flaccid penis problem that happens whenever i use AAF (nobody would have an erection, just flaccid) I think i got it to work normally now but i decided to uninstall cbbe and install fusion girl because i saw that FG was better. i tinkered around in bodyslide too because i wanted everyone to look nice and hot.

WELL. I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT!!!

I load back into the game and now cait's boobs and butt are... well like this. they're sticking outward and the smeary, elongated areas are bouncy but her nipples and the surface of her ass are static. i wish i could record it because i dont know if im explaining it right. god i feel like such an idiot. i've uninstalled fusion girl and reinstalled cbbe, i uninstalled and reinstalled and uninstalled a variety of mods, and i even used that fallrim save cleaner... thing...

i uploaded a pic of all my nsfw mods. im using mod organizer 2 and the midnight ride modset + some extras for cannibalism and radios and such. please help, im really lost on what to do here.

thanks so much in advance!

20240402201214_1.jpg

20240402201223_1.jpg

bc20ca5ea337c383a4243b74c18d1d20.png

Not 100% but here are some thoughts. I have an idea of what you mean. Breasts and Butt is moving weirdly and stretching awkwardly? Did this happen when you went back to CBBE, or only when you were using FG? If the latter...

CBBE and FG have different OCBP settings. They aren't compatible with each other. Did you make sure when you changed to FG, that you got the OCBP settings for FG as well?

FG uses 3BBB. On that note, did you make sure to download the FG conversions for outfits when you switched to FG? Or did you keep your CBBE outfits (or revert to vanilla)? In order for CBBE outfits to work properly with FG, you need 3BBB CBBE outfits. This will cause the weird stretching if you don't. It looks like Cait is in her vanilla outfit, so did you make sure when you switched to FG to download the vanilla outfit replacers for FG and build those in bodyslide? You need those to have the physics work properly.

Did you make sure to get rid of Discrete Female Skeleton and Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE when you switched to FG? FG uses ZeX Skeleton, which I believe you are using already since you have BodyTalk and Discrete Female Skeleton (assuming that was for when you were using CBBE). FG is not compatible with Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE. Another reason for awkward stretching. You need to remove those and only use the ZeX Skeleton if you are going to use FG.

What I recommend is get rid of everything CBBE. This includes, outfits, body, OCBP, Discrete Female Skeleton, and Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE. Those are all CBBE stuff (from the list you are providing), and you won't need them with FG.

Install FG, install ZeX Skeleton, and then install OCBP with the FG settings. Bodyslide and such after that. This should be perfectly fine and work. Now run around in game in third person, completely naked, and see if everything is working properly. No stretching, proper jiggles, etc.

If it is, toss on some clothes. Does the stretching come back? No jiggles at all? Then on to the next step. Download the FG conversions of the vanilla and dlc outfits. Run them through bodyslide (build morphs as well) to match your preset and such, then hop back in the game. Toss on some clothes, and everything should be good now.

You'll have the proper FG install with the proper matching clothes and OCBP settings. Shouldn't have anymore issues after that.

Edited by Spyder Arachnid
10 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

Not 100% but here are some thoughts. I have an idea of what you mean. Breasts and Butt is moving weirdly and stretching awkwardly? Did this happen when you went back to CBBE, or only when you were using FG? If the latter...

CBBE and FG have different OCBP settings. They aren't compatible with each other. Did you make sure when you changed to FG, that you got the OCBP settings for FG as well?

FG uses 3BBB. On that note, did you make sure to download the FG conversions for outfits when you switched to FG? Or did you keep your CBBE outfits (or revert to vanilla)? In order for CBBE outfits to work properly with FG, you need 3BBB CBBE outfits. This will cause the weird stretching if you don't. It looks like Cait is in her vanilla outfit, so did you make sure when you switched to FG to download the vanilla outfit replacers for FG and build those in bodyslide? You need those to have the physics work properly.

Did you make sure to get rid of Discrete Female Skeleton and Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE when you switched to FG? FG uses ZeX Skeleton, which I believe you are using already since you have BodyTalk and Discrete Female Skeleton (assuming that was for when you were using CBBE). FG is not compatible with Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE. Another reason for awkward stretching. You need to remove those and only use the ZeX Skeleton if you are going to use FG.

What I recommend is get rid of everything CBBE. This includes, outfits, body, OCBP, Discrete Female Skeleton, and Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE. Those are all CBBE stuff (from the list you are providing), and you won't need them with FG.

Install FG, install ZeX Skeleton, and then install OCBP with the FG settings. Bodyslide and such after that. This should be perfectly fine and work. Now run around in game in third person, completely naked, and see if everything is working properly. No stretching, proper jiggles, etc.

If it is, toss on some clothes. Does the stretching come back? No jiggles at all? Then on to the next step. Download the FG conversions of the vanilla and dlc outfits. Run them through bodyslide (build morphs as well) to match your preset and such, then hop back in the game. Toss on some clothes, and everything should be good now.

You'll have the proper FG install with the proper matching clothes and OCBP settings. Shouldn't have anymore issues after that.

It happened when I switched to FG, and its still happening after I switched back to CBBE. Let me do some more tinkering and i'll see if this fixes everything. please stay by lol

(also HUGE props for the vtm reference, im a toreador too)

If it is happening when you are using CBBE, make sure you're not using 3BBB outfits on regular CBBE with regular CBBE OCBP settings.

3BBB needs 3BBB OCBP settings. CBBE needs CBBE OCBP settings. While they are both CBBE, they have different OCBP settings. So if you try to wear 3BBB clothes on regular CBBE with regular CBBE OCBP settings, you'll get that weird stretching. And same vice versa. The OCBP config needs to match what body you're using to work properly.

Trying to use 3BBB on regular CBBE or vice versa, will cause weird stretching and movement if your OCBP settings only support one of them.

55 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

okay! did what you said, everything works right but the jiggle physics. here's what my mod list looks like now. thanks so much for helping me, im really bad with mods

fd31c47d605031e417e1fa679af1168d.png

7 minutes ago, horrorsynthwave said:

okay! did what you said, everything works right but the jiggle physics. here's what my mod list looks like now. thanks so much for helping me, im really bad with mods

fd31c47d605031e417e1fa679af1168d.png

No worries, it's what we are here for lol.

Looking at that, you got the wrong MTM settings. Those are for CBBE 3BBB OCBP. You need the ones for FG OCBP.

MTM has three different settings. One for CBBE, one for 3BBB, and one for FG. The FG one and CBBE one is combined in one installer, while the 3BBB is in another one. That 3BBB one that MTM has is for CBBE 3BBB, not FG.

You'll need the other one (if on Nexus, it's the second download. The one that says "MTM OCBP" not "MTM 3B OCBP"). Then in the installer, make sure to check FG.

13 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

No worries, it's what we are here for lol.

Looking at that, you got the wrong MTM settings. Those are for CBBE 3BBB OCBP. You need the ones for FG OCBP.

MTM has three different settings. One for CBBE, one for 3BBB, and one for FG. The FG one and CBBE one is combined in one installer, while the 3BBB is in another one. That 3BBB one that MTM has is for CBBE 3BBB, not FG.

You'll need the other one (if on Nexus, it's the second download. The one that says "MTM OCBP" not "MTM 3B OCBP"). Then in the installer, make sure to check FG.

okay! i fell asleep, now here i am, did what u said, lemme test it in the game and see if it works. thanks so much 💜