game CTD's around sanctuary and vault 111.

I just redid all of my mod's for FO4 this past couple weeks, and after trying these past 3 days to start a new game without crashing with no luck, I've decided to ask for help. when I start a new game without an alternate start mod, and go through character creation. everything works ok except for some jitterynes on my character. up until it's time to run to vault 111, which once I approach the couple at the base of the hill who have dropped their luggage. that's when my game will CTD when I start a new game that way. when I start a new game with an alternate start mod and go through character creation, that works fine, then going into the alternate start room works too. but after I started in sanctuary for my start and took a step or two, the game CTD'd on me in front of one of the ruined houses. I'll attach my two latest crash logs on here, this one is from starting with the alternate start mod. crash-2024-03-31-17-25-54.log this one is from a normal new game. crash-2024-03-31-03-44-35.log 

I hope someone can make sense of the exception that's in those for flexrelease_x64.dll. plus whatever else maybe part of the issue.

thanks in advance for any help someone can give.