Good evening, I'm fairly new to Skyrim modding and need some help. My save isn't in any animation with a creature other than on horseback, and the crash log kept mentioning frostbite spider skeleton, I'm thinking it's something over writing the frostbitespider that keeps crashing the game after a few moments.

I'm going to include quite a few links, so helpfully it's enough to confirm the issue, and I deeply appreciate your time to look at it or give any advice.

Sorry for any inappropriate or problematic mods I have installed. I know this is loverslab but I can't help but be a little embarrassed.

FNIS log        https://pastebin.com/92XY1nAp

Crash log        https://pastebin.com/pz1VkEeA

load order of activated mods.   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uy7jd-ax5AjyWA-29EhnvhvrCFByk2kueVtnKCsDw0A/edit?usp=sharing

On the spreadsheet it is set to comment, so if you have any highlighted mods I should remove/move or other, id deeply appreciate the comment. Thank you so much. 

6 hours ago, Willowed_Ghost said:

I can't help but be a little embarrassed.

We're all weird here. Welcome home.

6 hours ago, Willowed_Ghost said:

I'm thinking it's something over writing the frostbitespider that keeps crashing the game after a few moments.

The crash occured because it tried to dereference R12 which at the time was 0x0. This is a traditional null-pointer, i.e. some object wasn't initialized, a plugin record was missing a field or something along these lines. In your case however the issue seems to have originated from RaceMenu (skee64.dll) and SMP. It had something to do with a NiNode with an attached SMP hint ExtraData node in index 1. This node may have been close to an NiTriShape called "dick", perhaps suggesting it came from ABC. This NiTriShape may have been attached to a Frostbite Spider like you already figured out; specifically this one: 0xFF000C1A.

So, since we're dealing with SMP and RaceMenu so close to eachother in the callstack, make sure FSMP is updated. Some previous version was known to not always play ball with skee64.

Edited by traison
10 hours ago, traison said:

We're all weird here. Welcome home.

The crash occured because it tried to dereference R12 which at the time was 0x0. This is a traditional null-pointer, i.e. some object wasn't initialized, a plugin record was missing a field or something along these lines. In your case however the issue seems to have originated from RaceMenu (skee64.dll) and SMP. It had something to do with a NiNode with an attached SMP hint ExtraData node in index 1. This node may have been close to an NiTriShape called "dick", perhaps suggesting it came from ABC. This NiTriShape may have been attached to a Frostbite Spider like you already figured out; specifically this one: 0xFF000C1A.

So, since we're dealing with SMP and RaceMenu so close to eachother in the callstack, make sure FSMP is updated. Some previous version was known to not always play ball with skee64.

Thank you! I've seen you around a lot helping people id thought you'd like to know you've fixed my game like 16 times by this point, your information is really insightful.

I appreciate the warm welcome I just hope to god an employer doesn't look on LL of all places (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠メ⁠)