Help a noob to make mash-up

sathiny

Hi,

I kinda new on use NifSkope and I geting a trouble here while try make a mash-up.

I did every thing as the NifCkope tutorial said but I pretty sure I mess it up somewhere as the meshe look fine on programm (to a noob perspective, of course) but it show only the upperbody on npcs in the CS.

If its not enought, the meshe is kinda huge - 16,8Mb. As I still learn, I don't know if there is a way to make it smaller or if its the cause for it do not show up correctly on CS.

So, if anyone could please help me to figure out what whent wrong I will be very happy:)

Here the meshe:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ottghwg15ctdpit

ps.: sorry for my poor english, as its not my mother language, I hope you could understand me fine.

That might be your problem :

all the lowerbody part meshes are not under the Ninode Scene Root tree.

When adding something to an existing nif always put it under that one, like the rest.

And btw : a lot of unused bloc are present there, it might come from previous delete nod, use remove branch to not have that many "artifacts" left.

That might be your problem :

all the lowerbody part meshes are not under the Ninode Scene Root tree.

When adding something to an existing nif always put it under that one' date=' like the rest.

And btw : a lot of unused bloc are present there, it might come from previous delete nod, use remove branch to not have that many "artifacts" left.

[/quote']

Thank you so much! I kinda lazy when it come to learn new things so I was really lost on that ^.^'

Archived