Something I've noticed in my Skyrim Ae is my character's penis & scrotum are nowhere near as bouncy as npcs ones. I use SOS AE because I tried using TNG & Himbo for a while, but it caused some issues & took up way to much space & is not as customizable as SOS so I went back to SOS. Even before I tried TNG & Himbo I was having the same issue where my characters genitals are quite stiff compared to those of npcs. I use Faster HDT, CBBE, 3BBA, CBPC, HDT-SMP Skinned Mesh Physics & I have the SOS HDT Configs mod (which when those are equipped has another issue where the scrotum bounces around way to much & is definitely a glitch). I don't know exactly when I started having these issues but I'm wondering does anyone know what could be the issue, is it a mod issue, a load order issue or something else. All the mods are up to date aswell, so I'm really unsure what is the issue. 

Edited by PhoenixFlyer324650

Some things come to mind:

1. Different physics presets apply to the player character and the npc characters.
  2. The player character or the npc characters have additional physics presets applied to them that also affect the dongs, causing a doubled-up or dampened effect.
  3. You're comparing a naked body to a clothed one, and these may be weightpainted differently.
  4. Your player character has a different dong mesh, which is weight painted differently.