[Request] Wenches at taverns can share your bed with you.

So, a simple immersion request that I'm actually surprised isn't included in Immersive Wenches from the get go.
It feels a bit odd to me that when you ask a Wench if you can rent a room, and she leads you to it and asks if there is anything else she can do for you, you can't then ask her if she would be willing to spend the night with you. (For a little extra of course.)
Yes, you can already ask her to fuck, but that's not quite what I'm looking for. I'm looking for her actually staying with you throughout the night, after fucking.

So the idea is:
-You rent a room, doesn't matter who from, then after you are brought to it, you can ask whoever brought you (if it was a Wench) if they can provide some company. Alternatively, you can go to any wench in the tavern and ask them instead.
-After asking the Wench to spend the night with you, and paying the fee, which should be higher than their usual service charge, the Wench will automatically walk to your rented bed.
-You can then talk to her, or interact with the bed to initiate a Sexlab or Flowergirls scene (depending on which you use.) It will automatically use the bed for the animation.
-After the scene ends, the pop-up window for sleeping will show up, and you can sleep as normal for however long you want.
-When you wake up, the Wench you hired will be sharing the bed with you. She will remain in the bed for at least another in-game hour, presumably recovering from a night of love making.
-Optionally, she and/or the player wake up naked. Once the Wench wakes up, she automatically redresses herself and resumes her normal behavior pattern.

There could be an MCM with the following options:
1: Which framework to use for the scenes, Sexlab or Flowergirls.
2: The service charge markup.
3: Nudity when waking up, with the options being:

-The Wench
-The Player
-Both
-Neither

I feel like this mod is entirely possible, and doesn't seem like it should be too intensive. There should be no new animations required, and AI voices while welcomed for me, wouldn't be a necessity.

Would anyone be willing to consider taking up this request? I personally would name the mod: I Could Use Some Company