I need this character in Oblivion

xtrmntr

I'm not sure - to me it looks like body meshes with a vinyl texture in place of skin.

So I tried recreating a similar suit. At first I used a DMRA catsuit I found in my mod collection, dunno who made it. But this one is a real piece of clothing with the vinyl/latex material covering the boobs. When I looked at the picture again I thought of making a second variant using body meshes.

As I have no clue what elements have been used for the original suit, my collar, belt and gloves are different. And as I don't know the exact settings for the material property the suits are darker than the one on the picture. Who cares, it's just a resource. Tweak it to your heart's content!

VinylCatsuitsDMRA.rar

VinylCatsuitDMRANew.jpg

Suit: ??? - Collar: ANB - Boots: Petrovich - Gloves: Ms. Jackshhhk - Belt: Korana

'Day Walker Sword' by LHammonds, double sword variant by Heaven2022 (not included in the archive above)

I'm not sure - to me it looks like body meshes with a vinyl texture in place of skin.

So I tried recreating a similar suit. At first I used a DMRA catsuit I found in my mod collection, dunno who made it. But this one is a real piece of clothing with the vinyl/latex material covering the boobs. When I looked at the picture again I thought of making a second variant using body meshes.

As I have no clue what elements have been used for the original suit, my collar, belt and gloves are different. And as I don't know the exact settings for the material property the suits are darker than the one on the picture. Who cares, it's just a resource. Tweak it to your heart's content!

attachicon.gifVinylCatsuitsDMRA.rar

VinylCatsuitDMRANew.jpg

Suit: ??? - Collar: ANB - Boots: Petrovich - Gloves: Ms. Jackshhhk - Belt: Korana

'Day Walker Sword' by LHammonds, double sword variant by Heaven2022 (not included in the archive above)

Nice find, thanks poon :)

attachicon.gifVinylCatsuitsDMRA.rar

VinylCatsuitDMRANew.jpg

ill be stealing this too tank if you dont mind, thank you very muchly~

It's not stealing at all. The resources were readily available, I just recombined them and slapped a simple flat texture on the meshes.

I still wonder where I got the suit for the first version from? It was a single loose Nif in my mod archive. Maybe a byproduct from the 'Catwoman' thread?

But the moment I've posted the files they have become available for anybody to use.

It's not stealing at all. The resources were readily available, I just recombined them and slapped a simple flat texture on the meshes.

I still wonder where I got the suit for the first version from? It was a single loose Nif in my mod archive. Maybe a byproduct from the 'Catwoman' thread?

But the moment I've posted the files they have become available for anybody to use.

And may i ask how to slap a texture? :P

no seriously i mean't did you just use the body upper and lower and added texture on them? and normal map? then add them in game? through CS?

Yes, I took the DMRA upper and lower body meshes from SetBody's 'Bombshell' folder and assigned a dark grey texture to them in place of the skin. Renaming the NiMaterialProperty to something other than 'Skin' prevents the game from using the race-specific character texture of whoever is wearing the suit for these meshes (XEO Bosmer in the case of the posted sample picture).

I admit I was so eager to get the suits into the game for the picture that I simply put them into one of my clothing collection mods instead of making a new esp. So now I have made a proper mod adding the suits to the game for everyone unable or unwilling to use the Construction Set:

VinylCatsuitsDMRA.esp  - for use with the resource files from my earlier post.

There is an Ayleid container with three suits per variant in the testinghall interior cell which can be reached with the console code coc testinghall - the container is to the right of the door to Hawkhaven, the greenlit door in the central structure. To get back to the game world after looting the chest either exit through said door and fast-travel to a known location from Hawkhaven, or use any other coc code. For example coc icarena01 or coc weye.

Archived