Hi guys so im having a weird problem and wanna see if someone can help me. So one of the cum layers from SLACS seems to be stuck on my chacters chest and it wont go away whatever I do. I've tried reinstalling the mod, disableing it and reseting it from its mod menu. Nothing seems to work even unnistalling the mod doesnt remove the texture it just replaces it with a purple "missing texture" overlay. Any help ? Any info you need me to provide to help ?

If all you want to do is remove it, regardless of how its *supposed* to be removed by the mod then:

1. First identify whether its a vanilla overlay, or one provided by RaceMenu.
  2. Open RaceMenu.
  3. Check body overlays.

If its a RaceMenu overlay:

1. Uninstall or otherwise reset the mod.
  2. Use RaceMenu to remove the overlay.

If its a vanilla overlay (i.e. most likely a spell):

1. Open the mod in xEdit.
  2. Locate the Effect Shader group.
  3. Identify the shader that's currently being applied.
  4. Use the Referenced By -tab to locate the associated object (most likely a MGEF).
  5. Note down the MGEF recrod form id.
  6. Again, use the Referenced By -tab to locate the associated spell object.
  7. Note down the SPEL record form id.
  8. Start the game.
  9. Open the console.
  10. "prid 14"
  11. "hasspell <SPEL record form id>"
  12. Make sure the returned value suggests you have the spell.
    1. "removespell <SPEL record form id>"
  13. "hasmagiceffect <MGEF record form id>"
  14. If it still reports you as having the MGEF, then I'm not sure if its possible to remove through the console. It may require a papyrus script to get rid of it.
  15. If you're satisfied with the result at this point, save the game and uninstall or otherwise reset the mod.
Edited by traison

Damn. Thank you glad it was a RaceMenu overlay. I knew it was an Oral layer but there are like 50 or so of those in the xEdit. Thank you so much for the help I spent like an hour yesterday trying to solve it and that got it done in like 5 seconds.