[mod] Dynamic Affairs 0.8.4 Edited by Yoptoon

Dynamic Affairs 0.8.4 Edited by Yoptoon

The wonderful Lazy's Dynamic Affairs but with a personal flavor edit.

Thanks mates, all the credit are for him, I'm simply a user of the mod! And I dont know how to mod anyways!

What's my problem?

I believed the mod was too simple, even in hard, with no comming back and/or not enough randomness.

What's changed?

I'm a big fan of Deviant's Mask, and Dynamic Affairs was missing the "heroine corruption" I love.

I "balance" thing to better suit my taste, it may not be your.

• Properly integrate with Better Barbershop
  • Double the stamina
  • Sub/Dom lost balanced to my taste
  • Sub/Dom modifier balanced to my taste
  • Prowess is more important
  • Added slave/master, your "slave" (not the Carnalitas, but your people you dom) have a hard time saying no to you (and reverse)
  • A lot the transition have been modified (added/removed)
  • You can be Sub even if you dont want to
  • You will be sub even if you are dom (sometimes, less as man tbh)
  • Reverse the age effect (older are harder to make they cum)
  • More "sex battle" (each trimester)
  • Less events choices (but longer event chain), you cannot avoid it (either, you play with the mod, or you dont. You will not be able to opt-out)

Tips as man for being Dom

• the lady can cum more than once

Tips as woman for being Dom

• dont cum too much
  • use your hands
  • when you dont see your partner they may take advantage of it

Load order

1. Carnalitas
  2. Lazy's Skimpy Accessories (optional)
  3. Dynamic Affairs Edited by Yoptoon

Turn off the official Dynamic Affairs, dont have both active.

Misc

CFP and CBO may be use as LazyIcarnus explained in the official mod page of Lazy's Dynamic Affairs.

Currently based on the version 0.8.4 of Dynamic Affairs.

My game settings

• Domination: Hard (-10%)
  • Stamina: Nightmare

Next?

Well, since I hand edited everything, enjoy the mod while it last! I dont have plan to update it but we never know.

Once you tried it. Feel free to comment.

9 hours ago, Kionatria said:

Is Barbershop and/or Skimpy Accessories required or not for the mod to work? 

• Barbershop: No (but now it's work properly if you have it)
  • Skimpy Accessories: No, but better if you have it, will say it's an option you may believed you need it

Your dynamic_affairs_edited_by_yoptoon.mod file should read:

path="mod/dynamic_affairs_edited_by_yoptoon"

Otherwise it complains about wrong or missing path in descriptor file.

Nice changes, though I'm a bit mournful it won't be updated and thus become obsolete eventually. Maybe collaborate with lazy and add some of these changes as game rules? Some of them, like reducing the sex cooldown to 4 month are quite a massive change anyhow, at least when playing with Carnalitas Arousal Framework. 😉

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, PaulRock said:

Nice mod, but there's too much event every month, how to reduce it or make triggering at my will?

Since I may see myself wanting some less, I added a game settings in the 1.0.3. Just for your information, it's probability, meaning even in "yearly" you may have 2 or even 3 events, but that's is only "luck".

To be transparent, yearly = 15% per 3 months. Bi-annually = 40% per 3 months and quarterly = 80% per 3 months.

2 hours ago, Siudhne said:

Nice changes, though I'm a bit mournful it won't be updated and thus become obsolete eventually. Maybe collaborate with lazy and add some of these changes as game rules? Some of them, like reducing the sex cooldown to 4 month are quite a massive change anyhow, at least when playing with Carnalitas Arousal Framework. 😉

Thanks for the feedback, even if I'm new in CK3 modding, I feel like that a mistake I shouldnt have make, and in fact I didnt... on purpose. After some testing, the game replace the relative path with the full path on its own... Any way to avoid that? Or I need to be carefull when uploading and that's it?

Concerning the collaboration, tbh, I'm a noob doing thing he dont know. But even if you think both version look the same and may be change by setting, the truth is that their is not a single value that I didnt changed '^^ (even in transition probability).

Maybe Lazy like the change in direction and may want adjust, otherwise both version are not doing the same thing (but I'm using Lazy's mod, not the other way around).

Edited by Yoptoon
21 hours ago, Yoptoon said:

Thanks for the feedback, even if I'm new in CK3 modding, I feel like that a mistake I shouldnt have make, and in fact I didnt... on purpose. After some testing, the game replace the relative path with the full path on its own... Any way to avoid that? Or I need to be carefull when uploading and that's it?

I think every mod author makes that mistake at least once. There isn't really a good way around it. I keep a "modname.mod" file with correct path inside my mod folder (which does nothing) and use it to copy&replace the true .mod file right before uploading.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite mod in this community so far. Very lovely text and I especially love the addition of the binding of hands, when you submit facing down.

The only problem that I have is, that I can't for the life of me get any of the triggers for Lazy's Skimpy Accessories to work, not even while being slavish with my partner being on the highest track of dominance. (for example, being collared and such)

My load order is:

Carnalitas

Lazy's Skimpy Accessories

Dynamic Affairs edited by Yoptoon

What am I doing wrong? Can you help me?

Edited by belariath
6 hours ago, silverleo8497 said:

Hi love the mod is there anyway you can make so that male can be dom by other males and vis versa

that would be unfortunately a lot of work, as it would require to write completely new text for most interactions between two males or two females, as they are very sexually explicit in regards to what happens.
Also it would require (in my opinion) to have a query, if the character is gay or lesbian, which very few are.

Lastly it is in most religions at the time (and in game) a crime to be gay or lesbian, making it a secret you have to discover about them.

So basically lots and lots of work. I would say, so that it's more feasible to put gay/lesbian sub&dom relationships in their own mod. Just my two cents.

Posted (edited)

Well It seams that my reply didnt get posted... Here I go again, but shorter ^^

On 4/2/2024 at 7:31 PM, belariath said:

What am I doing wrong? Can you help me?

In my initial reply I was like: "I dont know if your other mod" (since you listed a lot more) have any impact on the mod. But, since I had to rewrite I checked a bit deeper and it seams I am the one that mess up when I edited the event frequency for PaulRock's request...

Will upload a new version after this post (edit: 1.0.4 is now live). Sorry about that and thanks for the feedback.

13 hours ago, silverleo8497 said:

Hi love the mod is there anyway you can make so that male can be dom by other males and vis versa

Feel free to ask LazyIcarus for this addition. I wont dealt with creating alot of text.

6 hours ago, belariath said:

Also it would require (in my opinion) to have a query, if the character is gay or lesbian, which very few are.

While I mostly agree with Belariath, I think in the documentation you have a "Character.GetSexuality" that can be use to match the player's sexuality with something like :

"everyCharacter = { limit = { GetSexuality = root.GetSexuality}}"

My 2 cents on top of his 2 :)

Edited by Yoptoon
11 hours ago, silverleo8497 said:

hi the new version of the mod when download and extracted to mod folder show up as invalid

On 3/22/2024 at 2:57 AM, Siudhne said:

follow what Siudhne wrote, this is what helped for me.

7 hours ago, silverleo8497 said:

hi how do you do that all my mod files are media player

that's how it's supposed to show up. all the ".mod" files are displayed in a video format.

you need to open it with notepad or notepad ++.

On 4/6/2024 at 5:38 AM, asadoldman said:

that's how it's supposed to show up. all the ".mod" files are displayed in a video format.

you need to open it with notepad or notepad ++.

thank you for the help unfortunately that wasn't the problem after i check it it was that it failed to download i'm just going to what for an update hopefully because i download this mod three time and it shows up as failed download.

15 hours ago, silverleo8497 said:

thank you for the help unfortunately that wasn't the problem after i check it it was that it failed to download i'm just going to what for an update hopefully because i download this mod three time and it shows up as failed download.

no worries, had that same problem when i changed my downloads folder location. hopefully you get it working soon.

• 2 weeks later...