CBPC butt physics not working properly in BHUNP

This is an weird issue for me. For some reason only the butt physics not working properly. Breast physics working fine. No other file is overriting the butt config. Butt physics working fine on UBE.
I tried using bhup advenced ver 3 and 4. both same issue. Any help would be nice. 

To me that looks like butt physics is working, its just the stiffness values are waaaay too low, or the damping is too high. Also, if you're not versed in physics presets and you're using a hybrid like most people it seems, always disable the *other* system when debugging a physics issue. So if you suspect this is an issue with CBPC, start by disabling SMP. Then, if the problem is still the same, start tweaking the config files.

Edited by traison
3 hours ago, traison said:

To me that looks like butt physics is working, its just the stiffness values are waaaay too low, or the damping is too high. Also, if you're not versed in physics presets and you're using a hybrid like most people it seems, always disable the *other* system when debugging a physics issue. So if you suspect this is an issue with CBPC, start by disabling SMP. Then, if the problem is still the same, start tweaking the config files.

Thanks a lot. Started by disabling fsmp and it worked. The actual culprit was fsmpm an mcm menu for fsmp. Its working perfect now

1 minute ago, sajeebm said:

Thanks a lot. Started by disabling fsmp and it worked. The actual culprit was fsmpm an mcm menu for fsmp. Its working perfect now

So basically what was going on there then was that both SMP and CBPC were affecting the same butt nodes. You can use both at the same time still, if you locate the config file in SMP and remove the bits that affect the butt nodes.

30 minutes ago, traison said:

So basically what was going on there then was that both SMP and CBPC were affecting the same butt nodes. You can use both at the same time still, if you locate the config file in SMP and remove the bits that affect the butt nodes.

Update. Somehow hdt enabled hair is causing this issue. If i choose a hairstyle without hdt it acts normal but choosing hdt hair causes this again. 

16 minutes ago, sajeebm said:

Update. Somehow hdt enabled hair is causing this issue. If i choose a hairstyle without hdt it acts normal but choosing hdt hair causes this again. 

Yeah this is why maintaining a hybrid physics setup basically necessitates you understand which system is managing which node, and how to edit config files in the situations where they overlap. The hair may be affecting the butt nodes because it uses them for collisions. Its probably still possible to simplify the hair physics preset(s) to get them to behave. While I made my physics presets from scratch, I have a similar setup to what's most likely going on here - CBPC for the body, SMP for clothing and hair. It's definitely doable.