High heels skill? And advice on animation frameworks please.

Has anyone animated a high heels skill, where at first you clomp around clumsily, and then get better at walking in them, and you less frequently stumble in them, until the highest levels where, admittedly unrealistically, you can run even faster than without high heels? It just made me laugh when I thought about it this morning.

I've used ostim standalone from nexus, but looking around here it looks as if some of the more interesting quest mods like the ancient profession and damsels in distress aren't good for ostim. So is there any advice on abandoning one adult animation framework for another, or will all of them have similar limitations?

Thanks.

On 3/12/2024 at 12:22 PM, rungus24 said:

Has anyone animated a high heels skill, where at first you clomp around clumsily, and then get better at walking in them, and you less frequently stumble in them, until the highest levels where, admittedly unrealistically, you can run even faster than without high heels? It just made me laugh when I thought about it this morning.

I think SE or LE part of nexus has a dar animation for just high heels specifically no training, but what you described is an actual gameplay feature of one of the mods, YPS fashion has high heel training, which will make you stumble if you are untrained and eventually you will only be able to wear heels and nothing else because the feet have been deformed. It is rather highly customizable, with a lot of other features but you can just turn them off if you don't want them. It's a sexlab mod though.

Ostim vs Sexlab has always been very personal choice, depends heavily on what you expect, if you prefer to initiate stuff yourself or want the npc to do it through other mods... sexlab also has a lot more mods that integrate with it, but ostim or the other one (I always mix them up) are getting better in that regard. That being said sexlab is more complicated to setup. You'd def have to follow guides for it, they are on this site though.

• 3 weeks later...