Idea for mod or whickedwhim update. Topic: Sex locations

I see that you can adjust object sex autonomy probability on items, but even though I increased some to 4, they seem not to be placed first.  Can someone create a mod to select furniture or items and put a value so the sex location will definately be used.  I put a 4 on hot tub, kitchen counters, tables, etc but they are never used.  Maybe manually put that they will be used or have a higher probability to be used.  Thanks...

7 hours ago, tatorsalid said:

I see that you can adjust object sex autonomy probability on items, but even though I increased some to 4, they seem not to be placed first.  Can someone create a mod to select furniture or items and put a value so the sex location will definately be used.  I put a 4 on hot tub, kitchen counters, tables, etc but they are never used.  Maybe manually put that they will be used or have a higher probability to be used.  Thanks...

First of all, have you made sure you have animations installed that take place on those objects you mentioned? If you don't, that would explain it.

Another thing, or at least how I understand the patch notes (haven't played for a while, so no clue if that's actually how it works, but the patch notes would make it make sense), the priority might work, sort of, in reverse, as in the lower the number, the higher the probability of sims autonomously choosing the object/anchor.

This way, locations with a priority of 1 would be chosen first, locations with a priority of 4 would be chosen only if locations with priorities 1, 2 and 3 are unavailable (I bet this has a name in programming, but I don't know shit about programming, lmao). So, try putting the priority to 2, or even 1, and see what happens.